what you do for valentine's day

jonah- he takes you lingerie shopping, where you try the sexy pieces on and make jonah's jaw drop every time. he then takes you to a fancy dinner where he keeps teasing you and making you grow wetter and wetter until you're finally satisfied at the end of the night with some classic, hot valentine's day sex

corbyn- he'd wake you up with a shower of kisses and whispering sweet nothings and basically be a thousand times sweeter than he usually was towards you. since it's valentine's day, he'd obviously want sex, but he was never rough, he'd be extremely gentle and make sure everything he was doing was making you feel good.

daniel- he goes all out. he buys you hundreds of roses, chocolates, candies, and balloons just to make you feel like the most loved girl in the world. and you did. he'd play a super romantic movie and slowly inch his hands toward your inner thigh before he was practically fingering you with your pants on. after that, things would really escalate and you'd of course end up having steamy sex.

jack- valentine's day for you two was literally a fuckfest. you'd spend the entire day lurking in each other's sexual embrace and the tension in the room was undeniable. you'd both be so horny that jack would just want to fuck you mercilessly until you're sick of having so much sex. you wouldn't be able to walk the next day but it was all worth it cause sex with jack was possibly the best physical feeling in this entire universe.

zach- he'd surprise you with simple roses and chocolates and a simple kiss. zach simply wanted to cuddle and watch romantic movies all day, but you had other plans. you'd start kissing down his neck making him grow instantly hard under you before totally ignoring the movie you were watching and moving on to zach practically fucking your brains out and pissing off the neighbors.