the morning after | zach

the sun peeked through the curtains of zach's bedroom, hitting your eyes and making you groan lightly as you lay on your stomach. you pulled the covers over your naked body and rolled over to face zach, who was sleeping soundly on his back. you admired every inch of him, from his body to his face to his perfect lips. he snored lightly, his chest heaving in and out softly. you couldn't believe last night happened. you and zach had sex for the first time and it was possibly the best night ever. growing up, you had always been scared of losing your virginity. you didn't really know why, maybe it was because you thought you'd get attached to him or because it may hurt or you may regret it, but it finally happened and it felt amazing. you kissed zach's forehead lightly as you got up and threw on zach's t-shirt from the night before. you walk over to the bathroom, washing your face, brushing your teeth and pulling your messy hair into a messy bun. you hear shifting coming from the bedroom and look over to see zach sitting on the edge of the bed completely naked, basking in your beauty. "good morning beautiful." he mumbles. you smile and walk over to him, kissing him on the lips gently. you sit on his lap, straddling him. "i like this. it looks better on you than it does on me." zach says, tugging on his shirt that you were wearing. you lean in and kiss him again. "last night was amazing." you say with a giggle. "you know what my favorite part was?" zach asks. you shake your head no, awaiting his response. "the way you moaned my name over and over and over." he says. "i could do it again." you say, blushing. you grind your hips onto zach's naked body, the feeling of your bare pussy grinding onto zach's bare dick making you moan lowly. you and zach start to make out roughly. he lays you down, removes his shirt from you and kisses your entire body. his lips planted soft kisses on your inner thighs until they made their way to your clit. you arched your back as zach sucked on it, tugging lightly with his teeth. the pleasure was just as intense as last night, every second of zach eating you out building up to your orgasm. zach licked a stripe up your dripping core, making you groan. out of nowhere, you feel his tongue being replaced with his fingers. "holy shit, zach!" you moan out as the incredible feeling of zach's fingers pumping in and out of you drives you wild. he hovers over you, kissing you while you moan into his mouth. you feel yourself clenching around zach's fingers as your orgasm nearly hits you. he slips his fingers out and flips both of you over, lowering you onto his dick. you lean down and kiss him and begin to bounce up and down on his length. "shit." zach groans. "fuck, you're so tight baby." he mumbles. "zach, oh my god." you moan. you screw your eyes shut as the pleasure begins to take over your whole body, getting you to the point where you can barely hold yourself up. zach grabs your hips and thrusts into you roughly, making you squeal. uncontrollable moans escape your soft lips. "scream my name, baby. let everyone know who's making you feel this good." zach says, throwing his head back from the intense feeling. "zach." you grunt out. "louder." "zach!" you say a little louder." "scream it!" he demands. zach thrusts into you faster than ever before. "ZACH, FUCK!" you scream out as your orgasm hits you, making your entire body shake. you collapse on zach's bare chest, riding out your high. you wanted to lay down and catch your breath, but zach had other plans. he kept fucking you, hard. "zach, what are you doing?" you breathe out before leaving a moan escape your lips. "making you squirt." he says with a smirk. "zach no, i'm too sensitive." you manage to say before the pleasure hits your body again. "holy shit." you whimper. the knot in your stomach was more powerful than ever and you knew you were close. "zach, i'm gonna cum!" you yell out. zach cums inside you with a loud groan, throwing his head back as you squirt all over him with a scream. you fall next to zach as you both catch your breath. "holy fuck." zach lets out, smiling. you giggle. "that was even better than last night." you add. zach nods and leans in to kiss you gently. "let's go get some breakfast, princess."