sixsome

this was requested. i'm not THAT unholy LMAO

it was a casual friday night. you were hanging with your closest friends and your boyfriend, jack. you were all the watching the newest season of american horror story on the couch as jack held you in his arms. "this show is so weird. how do you like watching this y/n?" zach breaks the silence in the room. "it's a good show. you just need to get into it." you reply. "i am into it. it's weird as hell." he gets up, walking to the fridge, opening it and grabbing a soda. "well what would you rather have us do?" you ask him. "let's play never have i ever." he suggests. "never have i ever? zach, we're not 12." you snap back. "we can play a grown up version." jack says suddenly. you nod your head. all six of you sit in a circle on the living room rug as you snuggled into jack's arms. "10 fingers." daniel says while holding up his hands. you put 10 fingers up and wait for someone to call on you first. "go first, jonah." your words surprise him, but he agrees. "alright. never have i ever kissed one of the band members and not told my significant other." you giggle, remembering the one time you, jonah and zach played truth or dare and you ended up kissing zach. "y/n!" jack yells out as you put one finger down. "sorry, baby. it was just a game. you know i love you." you kiss him gently before returning to the game. you take a sip of water from your hydroflask that was on the table next to you. "never have i ever had a threesome." daniel says and you nearly choke on your water. you all laugh and look around the room, looking to see who had put their finger down; no one did. it was zach's turn next. "never have i ever wanted to have a threesome." he mumbled with a smirk. you bite your lip as you put a finger down. "y/n!" all the boys gasp, eyes widening. you giggle seductively and move closer to jack. "i have an idea." you say, sitting on jack's lap. "how about we do something fun?" you bite your acrylic nail, smiling. "like what, baby?" jack asks, looking you in the eye. you blush. "i want all of you." you whisper in his ear. jack raises an eyebrow. "what?" he questions. "i want all five of you to fuck me." you say out loud. all the boys look at each other, then at you. "i'm horny as hell. please fuck me, daddies." you whisper sexily. you get up and before you know it, jack slams you against the wall, making out with you roughly. you watch jonah walk over to you and kiss your neck, helping jack out. he sucks on your skin harshly, making you moan. they both pull away and you throw your shirt and shorts to the side, leaving you in your red lace bra and panties. jonah picks you up, carries you upstairs and throws you on the bed roughly, making you lightly hit your head on the headboard. you wince. "careful with her." jack says, slapping jonah on the arm. you smile at how protective jack is over you. the other boys walk into the room and zach slams the door shut. you watch them undress as jack hovers over you, kissing down your body. jonah's fingers travel to your bra hook and you sit up so he can remove it. "wow." you hear him mumble as he cups your breasts with his hands. you giggle and lay back down, allowing jack to work on your core. jack kisses your inner thighs, inching himself closer and closer to where you really wanted his lips. jonah continued to suck on and bite your nipples gently, making you gasp. you see zach walk to the edge of the bed, completely naked. "suck." he commanded. you take zach in your mouth, making him groan when he starts fucking your mouth. you feel jack rip your panties off and kiss your clit, making you moan around zach, driving him crazy. "yes babygirl, just like that." he whispers. you deepthroat him, making zach throw his head back in pleasure. "fuuuck." he lets out. you suddenly feel jack thrust into you with a huge amount force, making you yelp around zach's dick. he cums in your mouth with a grunt and you swallow it all, proceeding to look down at jack, who was fucking you roughly. you moaned louder and louder with each thrust and practically screamed when jack hit your g-spot over and over. you bucked your hips and gripped the sheets as your orgasm rushed through your body, making you see stars. "jack!" you yelled out. you breathed heavily but didn't get a break to come down from your high before jonah gripped you roughly, flipped you over and thrusted into you from behind. you cried out as your already sore pussy clenched around jonah's huge length. you felt a pair of fingers reach to rub your clit and a wave of pleasure runs through you. you moan when jonah digs his fingers into your hips so hard he would leave bruises. you bit your lip to keep yourself from screaming, but then you felt jonah slap your ass, really hard. you yelped at the sensation. "say my name." he demands, fucking you harder. "jonah." you groan. he slaps your ass again and you knew what he wanted. "daddy." you mumble. "i can't hear you princess." he slowed down his pace and thrusted into you hard and slow, driving you crazy. "daddy!" you moaned loudly as you released your juices onto jonah's dick. you panted heavily as you collapsed on the bed. your face was dripping with sweat, and your core was throbbing. daniel, corbyn and zach hop on the bed as jack and jonah sit on the armchairs in the corner of the room. "we're not done with you, you fucking slut." zach growls as he lowers you onto his dick. you moan at the feeling. having so many orgasms in a row started to get painful, but you focused on how good having sex with all the boys felt instead of how sore you were. you rode him with intensity, almost collapsing at the feeling. "i'm so close." you weakly let out while continuing to bounce on zach's dick. he pulled your face down to kiss him and you began to messily move your lips with his. the pain increased as you felt corbyn enter your other hole. "fuck!" you screamed out. you looked back and saw corbyn smirk as he began to thrust into your ass. "so tight. has jack never fucked you in the ass?" he asks with a giggle. "no." you say, barely audible. you felt the familiar knot starting to form in your lower stomach. "fuck me harder daddies." you cry out, wanting to cum already. zach and corbyn pound into you faster than ever. you rest your head on zach's bare chest as you let him fuck you. you watch jack and jonah jerking themselves off to the sight of you cumming. "yes, yes, yes. shit." you moan as you curl your toes at the sensation of another orgasm. you slip off of zach's cock, laying down and closing your eyes, attempting to catch your breath. you feel someone's dick rubbing onto your clit, making you gasp. daniel's blue eyes, which were full of lust, look down at you. "please don't, i'm too sensitive." you beg, but daniel shaked his head no. "you wanted to be a slut. prove that you're a slut." you give in. daniel picks you up and pushes you against the wall, entering your dripping pussy. "yes baby. you're so tight." he grunts. "daniel." you moan his name as he thrusts into you, wanting to cum. a couple more thrusts and you have your fifth orgasm of the night. this time, daniel made you squirt all over his dick and the wall. you let out a squeal and panted heavily. you lay down, contemplating what had just happened. you had sex with your boyfriend and 4 of your best friends and you loved every second of it. "that was something else." jack says with a laugh. you kiss him gently before falling asleep with all the boys surrounding you. you knew you'd be sore as hell in the morning.