faking it | jack

"ugh i don't know, tate. it just hasn't been the same lately." you say with a sigh before propping your phone up on the cookie jar in your kitchen. "have you tried talking to him?" tate asked. "telling him? are you crazy? jack would be so hurt if he knew i'm faking my orgasms. it's not that i want to fake them, i just have no choice." you let out. "what do you mean?" tate questioned, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion. "sex with him is so rushed. like he's just always rough and desperate to cum and doesn't make sure that i cum too. i don't like it rough all the time. i want him to take his time and make me feel good instead of just roughly fucking me. i want him to make love to me, not just fuck me. and don't get me wrong he's amazing in bed but lately i feel like he's been using me for his own pleasure." you rant a little, grabbing a water from the fridge and taking a gulp. "if i were you, i'd talk to him. sex is something that you're both supposed to enjoy. if i was having this problem with jonah and it was bothering me, i'd try and have a conversation with him about it." tate advised you. a weak smile spreads across your face. "i guess i'll try and talk to him about it." you said. you heard the door open. "hey i gotta go, jack just got home." you added before hanging up. "hey baby." you say with a smile. jack didn't look too happy and a frown was plastered across his face. "you fake your orgasms?" he asked. your heart sunk, knowing he must've heard what you said through the door. "jack..." you trailed off. "why the fuck would you do that? why would you fake having an orgasm? if i'm so bad in bed why are you still having sex with me?" jack raised his voice. you could tell in his voice that he was more hurt than angry. "jack. i've had to fake it lately because you're so goddamn rough. it doesn't feel good that way. you know i like to take it slow. i didn't want to tell you because i didn't want to hurt you, so i just faked it. i'm sorry baby, i really didn't mean to hurt your feelings or make you feel like i don't want to sleep with you." you apologize, hoping to reverse the damage you had done. you reached out to grab jack's hand, but he simply turned the other way and walked upstairs to your shared bedroom, slamming the door behind him. you sigh heavily and chase after him, trying to explain yourself. to your surprise, the bedroom door was unlocked. you saw jack looking down, fiddling with his rings. "jack-" you say before being cut off. "y/n stop." he says sharply. "sit on the bed, baby." jack demanded. you do as told and sit down. "i'm going to give you the time of your life y/n. you're going to cum so hard you won't ever have to fake an orgasm again." you gulp at his words. in a quick, swift motion, jack attaches his lips to yours and deepens the kiss every second. you take a deep breath, and continue to kiss jack's lips. it was pure bliss, kissing him. you had kissed many people before, but it was never as good as the way jack and you make out. the way he would press his soft pink lips against yours was a feeling like no other. sex with him was also a feeling like no other. he had been lacking lately, but you were hoping he could make it up to you right now. you climbed on top of jack, straddling his hips. he pulled away and shook his head. "this is about you, y/n. not me. now take off your underwear so i can make you feel good." he says before flipping you over. you grew incredibly wet at his words and you started feeling a heartbeat in your pussy from how horny you were. once you had kicked off your red lace panties, jack went straight to work, attaching his warm tongue to your clit. you moaned lowly at the feeling that had been absent for so long. you really couldn't remember the last time jack ate you out. you were glad to have that feeling come back. you bit your lip when jack pressed his thumb against your clit. he looked up at you with a smirk before pushing one of his fingers into you, then two. "jack." you moan out loud. you nearly lost it when you felt his fingers curl inside of you and hit your g-spot. "im gonna cum jack, shit." the wave of warmth passing through you warned that you would cum if jack didn't stop. and he sure didn't. "jack. jack. oh shit jack right there." you moaned over and over as jack picked up his pace. you gripped the sheets and bucked your hips up in satisfaction. his fingertips kept brushing against your g-spot and you couldn't get enough. just when your high was about to take over, jack unexpectedly stopped. "jack, what the fuck. i was so close." you groan in frustration. "shhh. i have something to make it better." he mumbles before reaching over to your nightstand and pulling out a tiny pink vibrator for your clit. jack presses it against your sensitive clit and continues to finger you with his free hand. an even more intense wave of heat raises from your core, making your legs shake and your toes curl. "jack holy shit." you breathe out. "fuck, im gonna cum, oh my god." at this point, you could barely contain yourself and you just wanted to scream out at the amount of euphoria running through every square inch of your body. jack didn't stop until you were practically screaming and fighting for air. you yelled out jack's name so many times you probably lost count. pure ecstasy ran through you as you saw stars and nearly blacked out at the indescribable high hitting you right now. you exhaled heavily before rolling over onto your side. "holy fuck." you heard jack say. you opened your eyes weakly. "you just squirted." jack said with a chuckle. you giggled in response. "i didn't even know i could squirt. holy shit, that was amazing." you managed to speak out between heavy breaths. "don't you fucking dare fake an orgasm ever again." jack says with a smirk. "trust me, i won't." you say before kissing jack's lips.