don't cum | jonah

inspired by the elevator scene from 50 shades darker

it was a monday morning at your magazine internship and you were absolutely exhausted. noon came around and you were so excited to go on your lunch break. your phone rings in your purse as you head to the elevator to go downstairs. you answer it. "hey baby." jonah says. "hey." you sigh. "what's wrong?" he asks, concern heavy in his voice. "work just has me stressed out. i have so much to do." you complain. "would it be better if i was right at your feet?" jonah asks. you furrow your eyebrows, confused. "jonah, what?" you mumble, barely audible. as soon as the elevator door opens, jonah was standing there, smiling. you drop your things to the floor and practically fly into his arms, crying. "shhhh, don't cry." he whispers, still smiling. jonah had been on tour for the last couple months, the last time you saw him was before he went on tour. "when did you get back?" with those words, you wiped your tears. "last night. i missed you so much." jonah says with a smile as he leans in and kisses you. you & jonah went to a nice restaurant for lunch. you kept the conversation casual, mostly just catching up. although you talked every day on facetime and texted constantly, it felt like you had a truck-load of things to tell him. once you were almost done with your meal, jonah looks up at you. "take off your panties." he blatantly spits out. you nearly choke on your drink. "what? right here?" you whisper. "right here, right now. take them off." he demands. you slip your thumbs under your skirt, then under the band of your panties, slipping them off. you bunch your black lace underwear up into a ball and hand it to jonah. "good girl." he smirks. going commando for the next couple minutes was uncomfortable but also liberating; you felt so free. jonah walked you back to your work building. you both stood in the back of the elevator, crowded by the swarm of people returning to work from their lunch break. once the elevator begins ascending, jonah bends down. you look to see he's tying his shoelaces. you dismiss it and check your phone before you have to get back to work and can't use it. your skin fills with goosebumps as you feel jonah's fingers trailing up your leg. you look down at him, wide-eyed. his long fingers find their way to your bare pussy, rubbing your clit harshly. you bite your lip hard, trying to stop yourself from moaning when he inserts two fingers into you. the last thing you wanted was people noticing what was going on. jonah continued to finger you, making you go crazy. your orgasm was already building up and you knew he could feel you tightening around him. "don't cum." jonah whispers in your ear, making you get closer to releasing. he curled his fingers inside you, hitting your g-spot, making you nearly scream. you let out a grunt, which was muffled by the elevator dinging and the doors opening. jonah slips his fingers out of you as people start unloading the elevator and it's your turn to get off. he licks them clean before leading you out to your office. "what the hell was that?!" you ask, pissed. "i was craving your taste, princess." he says. "you're lucky i love you." you giggle. "i love you too. now go get back to work." jonah laughs. he kisses you before turning around and leaving. you could not believe that just happened.