hot tub | jonah

it was a hot summer day in los angeles. the middle of july was the perfect time for you and the boys to go for a swim. while everyone played games and chilled in the pool, you were laying on the poolside chair, tanning in the fiery l.a. sun. then sun had set and this point you were just relaxing out by the water. "damn babygirl." you hear your boyfriend, jonah, say from behind you before you feel him slap your ass. you turn around, looking at him and giggling before resting your head back into your forearms. "come get in the water. you've been tanning all day." you roll your eyes. "zach was splashing everyone. i don't want him to splash me cause he'll mess up my hair and i just curled it yesterday." jonah grabbed your hand and tried to drag you off the chair. "baby come on, the boys aren't coming back in. it's just me and you." you looked at jonah, who was pouting at you. you give in and take his hand, letting him lead you into the hot tub. you tried to keep your hair dry as to not mess it up, but jonah splashed you, making you gasp. "jonah!" you screamed. jonah laughs before tucking a strand of hair behind your ear. "let's see who can hold their breath the longest underwater." you roll your eyes. "okay." you hold your nose with your fingers and go underwater, opening your eyes and looking at jonah do the same. you were pretty good at holding your breath and were really trying to beat jonah. the hot tub was fairly small, so there wasn't much space between the both of you. jonah reaches over to your hip and tickles you, making you laugh and swallow water. you come back up to breathe, kind of pissed that jonah beat you. he caresses your body as he comes back up, tracing your every curve with his fingers. you blush and lean in to kiss him. your lips connected, starting to mold together. jonah placed his hands behind your thighs. "jump." he commanded. you did as told and wrapped your legs around his waist. you sat on the edge of the hot tub as jonah stood over you, trailing sloppy, wet kisses down your neck. a soft moan escaped your lips as he found your sweet spot, making jonah smirk. he slips his fingers under the band of your bikini bottom, removing it. you spread your legs, allowing jonah to do anything to you. his long fingers found their way to your slit, feeling your wetness. "so wet for me, just what i like." you smile and watch as he connects his lips to your clit, sucking harshly, making you gasp as the feeling takes over you unexpectedly. his tongue traced figure eights on your clit. you moaned loudly, tugging on jonah's chestnut brown hair from the pleasure rushing through you. jonah pulls away just before you can cum, licking his lips in satisfaction. he removes his swimming trunks, exposing his hard length, pumping it a few times. you jump back into the water and turn around, resting your arms on the edge of the hot tub. jonah grips your hips and slaps your ass before lining himself up with your entrance. he pushes himself into you, leaving no space between his skin and yours. you groan at the sensation. the pressure between your hips was driving you insane. jonah began to thrust into you slow and deep and shortly after picked up the pace. you were a moaning mess under his touch. he dug his nails into your skin, which would surely leave marks. low groans and grunts left jonah's lips as your walls clenched around his dick, growing you closer and closer to your orgasm. the feeling of the hot water surrounding you and jonah as you had sex was amazing. he tugs on your hair, pulling your face closer to his. "say my name baby. let all the neighbors know who's making you feel this good." jonah whispered in your ear, making the knot in your stomach become impossible to ignore. "jonah, fuck. i'm so close." you moan loudly. his thrusts become sloppy and irregular, signaling that he was close as well. "i'm gonna cum, princess." jonah mumbles. with one final hard, deep thrust, you saw stars. a trail of curses and moans escaped both your lips. you felt jonah's warm juices on your back as you caught your breath. "holy shit." you hear him say behind you while panting heavily. you lift yourself up and turn to jonah before cupping his face and kissing him one last time.