what he's like in bed | preference

jonah: jonah can be both dominant and sweet. it depends on his mood. there'd be times where he slams you against the wall and takes total control; other times he would admire your entire body and take his time to please you and make you happy.

corbyn: corbyn is constantly horny and always teasing you. he'll tease you anywhere and everywhere. he'll always put his hand on your inner thighs, rub your clit through your panties and finger you under the dining table, making you crave him until he finally gives you what you want, him.

daniel: daniel is always super sweet in bed. he focuses on you and barely ever lets you touch him. he doesn't want to make it about himself. to daniel, sex is all about making you feel good. he loves hearing the sounds of your soft moans and how you say his name over and over again.

jack: jack's extremely kinky. he's all about you calling him daddy and handcuffing you to the bed. he'll tease you and passionately fuck you while he whimpers and groans softly from all the pleasure you bring him when your pussy clenches around him.

zach: rough, fast sex is his favorite. he loves fucking you fast and mercilessly. he'll tease you and make you feel so good until you scream his name and your body shakes of pleasure. you'd never find someone who can give you an orgasm like zach can.