first time | zach

the day had finally come, you had just turned 17. the vibration of music through the walls, the drinking, the dancing, it all added to the adrenaline of the huge surprise birthday party the boys had thrown you. but you were in any mood but the party mood. you'd much rather be with zach in your room, watching your favorite shows while cuddling. instead here you are, at a party you didn't want to be at although you were eternally grateful to the boys for hosting it. you sat on the counter, red solo cup in hand, watching zach dance with everyone else in the house. he looks over at you which made his smile fade and walk over to you, placing his hands on your hips. "what's wrong, baby?" zach questions while pouting at you. "nothing." you say shaking your head. "don't lie." zach spits out. you grab his hand and drag him outside. you slide the glass backyard door shut while zach takes a seat on the patio bench. "i didn't want a party, zach." he looks at you with a confused look. "baby, me and the boys planned this because we thought you'd like it. it's your 17th birthday. we thought you'd like a big party." you feel tears well up in your eyes, guilt taking over you. "i just wish it was you and me in your bed watching tv and spending quality time together. you know i'm not the party type." you feel a tear roll down your cheek. "come here." zach whispers as he pats his lap. you sit with your legs dangling over his thigh. "i love you; you know that. i'd do anything for you and i did this because i thought it's what you'd like. i'm sorry it wasn't." zach leans in to kiss you and wipes your tears. you both smile as you pull away. "let's sneak away to your house and have that date?" he asks. you nod. a couple episodes into riverdale, you look up at zach. "what?" he asks, looking at you dead in the eye. you press your lips onto zach's, placing yourself on his lap. he pushes you back. "what are you doing?" he asks, breathing heavily. "i want to, zach. i'm ready." zach tilts his head and widens his eyes. "baby, i'm not sure about this. i don't want to hurt you. you've never done anything like this before." you sigh. "i want to. i'm 100 percent sure i want to lose it to you. you're the love of my life." zach smiles at your words and kisses you roughly, unzipping your dress from behind and letting it drop to your hips. he looks down at your breasts and kisses them, surely leaving hickeys. "you're so beautiful." he mumbles again your skin. his lips trail sloppy, wet kisses on your neck. you let out a whimper when he finds your sweet spot. "zach." you whisper. "what? did i hurt you?" you shake your head no in response. "no. it feels good." you giggle. he reaches behind you and unhooks your bra and takes it off, admiring you. "oh my god." zach mutters. he cups your left breast in his hand and takes your nipple in his mouth, making you gasp at the unusual feeling. he smiles at your reaction against your breast. you slide your dress off, leaving you in only your underwear. you and zach continue to make out. you tug at the hem of his shirt, asking him to take it off. he pulls away from your soft pink lips to take off his shirt throws it across the room. you lie down on your back while watching zach undress. you were mesmerized by him. he hovers over you in just his underwear and begins kissing down your stomach, hands attached to your hips. your eyes were hooked to his, full of lust. as he approaches the waistband of your panties he looks at you, asking for approval. you nod and he gently takes them off. "you sure?" zach makes sure you're totally ready. you spread your legs open, awaiting his touch. he grazes your clit, making you take in a sharp breath. "does that feel good, princess?" he asks, smirking. you nod, whimpering as zach presses against your clit harder, making you moan in your mouth. no guy had ever done this to you before. zach was your first and you were glad he was. "you ready for more, baby?" he asks with a smile. "yes. please, zach." you beg. slowly, he inserts one finger and you feel your muscles clenching around him. "zach." you pant. zach's head snaps up to look at you. "wait baby are you okay?" he asks, about to pull out. "yes." you sigh. "it feels fucking amazing." zach smiles to himself before putting a second finger in and moving in and out. he attaches his lips to your clit, making you arch your back at the pleasure. right before you could cum, he takes his fingers out and licks them clean. zach sits up with his legs dangling over the egde of the bed. you slip your hands under his boxers and tug them off, revealing his huge erection. your eyes go wide. "we don't have to if you're scared." zach comforts you while caressing your cheek. "no. i want to. i'm just scared it'll hurt." you say with concern heavy in your voice. "i promise i'll be gentle. trust me." zach extends his hand out and you grab it, hopping back onto the bed. you lie down and zach climbs over you. he slips on a condom before lining himself up with your entrance. "ready my love?" he asks once again. "yes." you breathe out. zach pushes himself into you slowly and you wince in pain. "ow, ow, ow. zach it hurts." you cry, a single tear running down your cheek. "shhh. don't cry." he whispers as he wipes your tears with his thumb. the pressure between your hips makes you nauseous. zach begins to thrust in and out of you slowly, causing you to screw your eyes shut in pain. suddenly, the pain starts fading away and a wave of pleasure hits you. zach groans loudly. "you're so tight." you smile. "you're so beautiful." he lets out before thrusting into you faster. "it feels so good." you moan out. zach leans down to kiss you, making you smile. you moan continuously as zach pleasures you, but of course being gentle as he promised. after a couple more thrusts you feel an unfamiliar sensation knot up in your stomach. "zach, oh my god!" you yell out. the sounds of skin slapping against skin and both you and zach's moans and groans filled the air. "zach, i'm so close." with those words, you see stars. the intense feeling makes you throw your head back and curl your toes. this sensation was completely new, but it felt amazing. "fuck!" zach groans as he reaches his high and cums into the condom. you pant as you come down from your orgasm. zach plops on the bed next to you. "wow" you let out, making zach giggle. he kisses your forehead gently then holds you in his arms. "that was incredible." you giggle. "happy birthday, my beautiful angel."