how loud they are in bed

jonah- jonah wasn't very vocal in bed. he'd be more into dirty talk and hearing you be loud. he lets out a couple grunts when he cums due to the intense pleasure but other than that he's pretty quiet.

corbyn- corbyn's definitely a groaner, though not a loud one. he grinds his teeth together and mumbles profanities as you pleasure him. his breathing would get heavy and he would grunt as he hits his high but most of the time his facial expressions speak louder than words.

daniel- daniel likes to make sure he's doing everything right and you we're enjoying it. he'd ask "is this ok?" "does that feel good?" to make sure you were comfortable. he could be loud at times, usually when he orgasmed. most of the time daniel simply whimpers and lets out quiet groans, which turned you on a thousand times more.

jack- jack is on the shy side, so he likes to stay quiet when you have sex. a couple moans and whimpers would accidentally escape when the feeling started getting too intense to hold in. you'd encourage him to not be shy and be more vocal in bed, but didn't mind him being quiet. he likes to hear you being loud more than himself.

zach- zach is very loud in bed. he's the type to yell dirty talk as he fucks you and grunt loudly as he pounds into you without stopping. he's definitely not afraid to be vocal during sex and let you know what makes him feel good.