he makes you squirt | corbyn

you threw your heavy backpack onto you and corbyn's bed with a loud sigh. corbyn looks up at you with furrowed eyebrows. "what's wrong baby?" he asks as he pouts his lip. "school is fucking stressing me out as usual." you threw your shoes and socks off and sat at the edge of the bed. corbyn comes up behind you, moving your hair out of the way before he kisses your neck gently. your lips part slightly and you let out a sigh at the feeling of corbyn's soft lips on your sensitive skin. "corbyn." you say under your breath. "i have a test to study for." you whine as you push corbyn off. "fuck that." he whispers before reattaching his lips to your neck. you couldn't resist anymore, you wanted him. you turn around and his lips meet yours and continue to mold together. within seconds you two were making out and breathing heavily, hungry for each other's touch. corbyn flipped you over so that he was on top. you gulped, wondering what he would do next. "let's try something different." corbyn whispered in your ear as he unbuttons your shirt along with your shorts. "what do you wanna do?" you question with furrowed eyebrows. "you have to let me make you squirt." your eyes widened at his words. he continues to undress you, leaving you bare naked. "corbyn, i'm not a squirter" you whine with a smile. "well you're going to be one today." corbyn said before ramming his fingers into you at full force. you scream out at the sudden amount of pleasure running through you. two fingers turned into three and you were moaning corbyn's name so many times you had lost count. you grow closer to cumming when you feel corbyn beginning to curl his fingers inside of you. with a couple more harsh thrusts, he rubs your g-spot and you exclaim at the sensation. "ohhhh yes right there." you let him know he had hit the right spot and you were gonna cum soon. "let me know when you're close baby. i want you to squirt on my tongue." corbyn demanded and you moaned in response. he sped up his pace, pounding into you ceaselessly. he wouldn't stop, but you were enjoying it so much you didn't want him to. his fingers hit your g-spot once again and you lost it. "shit corbyn i'm gonna cum. oh fuck." you cry out, barely able to get the words out. your whole body was trembling and you were seeing stars but you couldn't get enough of it. you were hooked on this feeling that only corbyn could give you. in almost no time, corbyn was rubbing your clit, hard, and trying to make you cum. and you did. you screamed out as you released your juices onto corbyn's tongue. he closed his mouth and enjoyed your taste, and then proceeded to lick his fingers clean. you giggle. "holy shit i did not know i could squirt." you laugh before leaning in to kiss corbyn. you pull away with an even bigger smile. "i taste amazing what the fuck." you say, making corbyn laugh and kiss you again. "we should do this more often." you say, as corbyn nods in agreement.