Chapter 31: In My Feelings

I watched as my sister slowly opened her eyes, I smiled softly she didn't even realize that I was me. "You!" She yelled at me as she quickly sat up. "You sold me out?" I shrugged, "Technically no because they thought I was you. But you made it easy to find you anyways." I said crossing my arms. "No, no you don't get to win! I win!" She throws her pitiful tantrum as if it fazed me. "What did he offer you?" She asked. "None of your concern Ava," I said turning away. "You can't leave me here!" I stop in mid-walk, "Yet I am, it's time you need a time out and I finish what you've started."

"What do you mean she's missing? How do you lose a seventeen-year-old?" My mother asked. "We were ambushed." The driver exclaims. "Well go find her." She snapped. "Looks like you have a problem," Ashton said entering the room. "Didn't I fire you?" He nods before looking at the files laid on the table. "I can find her if you'd like," Ashton suggested. "You will do no such thing! You could barely even find Nicole! And look at how she turned out!" Ashton rolls his eyes, "She seems pretty fine to me." Ashton says. "Pretty fine, define that? She showed up here after being MIA all summer undressed and beaten up! Do you even care about Nicole? Or are you too busy being Ava's bitch?" Ashton steps up to Claire "no but you are." He said. "Excuse me, I'd watch your tone if I were you." She spat. "Or what?" He grins, "You'll see why Ava is the way she is." Claire said.

Entering the school building with my head swaying with the music that was playing inside my ears.
"God is a wo."- I squealed as I felt my arm being tugged away from my thoughts.

"Excuse you!" I yelled pulling my arm back. "Ava's missing."

I shrugged as I turned around. "She's your sister," Stefan said.

"Oh, I know," I said.
"Do you even care?" He asked. "No, do you?" I asked him.
"Nicole."
I rolled my eyes, "oh please relax I sold her out." I said.
"To who? Why?" Did he just really ask me that? "Well, Stefan, if you must know she's far, far away and not even I know where she is. And I did what I did to find my father." I said with a smile.
"Wow, Nicole, I can't believe you're sinking to her level." I turned to him.

"No, but I can go there. I literally just did you a favor. So you're welcome."

He chuckles, "I wonder what's in store for me? A petty slap?" I shake my head. "Nah, I wouldn't enjoy that but what I will enjoy is your face when you actually realize what it is," I said waving before walking away. Walking past Lance I open my mouth, "you're welcome." He turns to me and then Stefan who looks as clueless as Lance.

After school, I entered Derek's apartment and dropped everything and threw myself onto his couch. "Hey." He said lifting my feet up as he sat down next to me and placed my feet into his lap. "Hi," I said softly. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Am I a bad person?" I asked. "No, why?" He asked. "I sold out my sister just to get information about my father." Derek nods as he tries to analyze the situation. "I mean, it was a bad decision because she's your sister and the bitch is crazy but no." He looks at me as I turn away. "Right," I said rubbing my arm nervously. "Nicole, I know that look, what else did you do?" He asked. "Nothing...yet," I said moving my feet away and standing up. "Nicole." He breathes. Slowly I take off my shirt. "You tease me." He says biting his lower lip. Slowly I straddle on him, "And you amuse me." I said ruffling my fingers through his hair, "Nicole." He says gawking at me lustfully. "No strings attached." Slowly I clasp one hand behind his neck and the other runs down his shirt.

"I'm not sure if you're trying to use me or you really want me." He said wrapping his arms around my waist. "Maybe both," I said and he rests a finger onto my lip. "Good, I was thinking the same thing." He said before removing his finger and replacing it with his wonderful lips. His hands begin to slowly roam up my skirt searching for an opening. "You couldn't wait?" I asked. "Well, I've been waiting since my freshman year." I smiled, "Prove it." I gasp as his lips began to collide with my neck leaving tender marks of attraction. Derek picks me up and motions me towards the wall unhooking my bra I slowly unbutton his shirt and toss it onto the floor. Taking a breather he smiles at me, "Are you sure you want this?" Pressing my lips onto his and then his neck I open my mouth, "positive." I said. Breathlessly I moan as he sucks deeper onto my neck. Pulling a chunk of his hair I bring him to face me and bring my lips to his as he guides me into his bedroom and slowly rests me onto his bed. Derek slowly pulls off my skirt and kneels down. "Derek," I said as he unveils my womanhood.

Chanel looks over at Lance who stares down at his drink. "What's wrong? Ava's gone." He nods, "yeah, but I think Nicole had something to do with that." Chanel laughs before quieting down as she notices his serious facial expression. "Oh, you're serious? It's Nicole, wouldn't even."-

"She stabbed you in the back." Lance points out as he interrupts her. "I know that but, if she did why?" Chanel asked. "Maybe because she finally snapped."

I gasp for air as I straddled onto him and he's facing me. His hands gently keeping me steady as he runs his hands through my hair. He stops showering me with kisses and tucks my band behind my ear. "God, you're fucking beautiful." He utters and I smile as I crease his cheek. "Really?" I asked and he nods, "Yes." I press my lips gently up against his and he lays me down.