Chapter 45: No Words

Hello losers, it's me, Chanel. I'm surprised it took someone, cough, the writer so long to give me my own story. Now let's see how you losers with handle my dark twisted mind. Now, let's get one thing straight, I am not a bully or a bad person. I am simply misunderstood. I wasn't always this way. Look at her with that stupid smile on her face. I should be happy, I was happy...for a time and then Ava came along and I took out my anger on Nicole and to this day I keep making her suffer. My time is ticking and it won't be long until I'm actually dead. Wait why the hell am I, sorry, she brought this upon herself.

"Chanel, I'm surprised you're here," Ashton says dawdling towards me with a beer in one hand and a present in the other. "Its Nicole, she still has faith in me. Even though I keep ruining it for her...Stefan told me she had plans for us all and I'm trying to figure out what that was." I maliciously get him thinking. "Why the hell would I know?" He asked. "Well aren't you her favorite? I mean she does go to you for everything."

"More like used me, she is with Stefan now." I nod. "It sounds like you're jealous." Ashton laughs, "why would I be? I'm in love with Ava." I laugh at his answer. Seriously this guy is so clueless or is he just playing a game like the rest of us? If he is then good for him. He was always the better fit for Nicole she smiled when she was with him, he was brutal but honest with her and she needed that. He even pretended....I'm giving away too much now...what should I call you guys? Who cares anyway?

"No you're not, you said Ava was a better version of her but really all she was, a replacement just like you were to her. The real."-

"I'm trying to get drunk not have some therapy session, chill."-

"I know Nicole, and I'm pretty sure she."-

"Hey, guys," Nicole says cheerfully which makes me want to gag. "Yeah, hi." Is she killing me with kindness? Pathetic, "I'm going to go talk to Stefan." She smiles, "oh well tell him I'll be looking for him later." What a bitch, I knew she wasn't all...whatever.

As I was walking I stumbled a back avoiding the food that fled from off this stranger's plate. "Oh my, I'm sorry." I roll my eyes, "you should be." I snapped. "Bitch." She mumbled as I started walking off, "I heard that hoe."

Nicole's POV,

"What's up with you?" I asked as Ashton rubbed the back if his neck. "Nothing, Chanel was trying to get into my head." I crossed my arms, "I remember someone telling me not to believe everything that someone tells me." I said. Ashton laughs, "yeah you're right, she thinks I still want you." I laugh, "impossible your endgame is Ava. And mines is."- I pause as my eyes trail over towards Stefan. "My brother, you did it. You got the guy." I smile, "all thanks to you." He gently pinched my cheek.

"All you, enough, now go enjoy your party." He says before walking off. "I'm surprised she's even going to college after all the things she's done." Mr. Cage spat. "And getting our son fired. I should've known she was problematic the day we met her." Mrs. Cage adds as she snarls at me. Grimacing at me I look away. I jump as a gentle hand rests upon my shoulder. "Calm down. It's just me, your mom." She smiles. "Even worse." She pouts, "don't do that I am your mother."

"My mother is dead," I said. "Okay Jade, you're up here, I need you to come down because you are not on my level." She snarls. "I beg to differ simply because I can, this is my story and you will get what's coming to you." She laughs. "Is that a threat?" She asks. "I'm a Tyler, we don't make threats." She smirks. "You've found Paige." I nod, "thank you, sweetie." Pinching my cheek she walks off.

"I thought you said Paige didn't exist." My father said. "Oh, she doesn't I'm just seeing if she's as mad as me." He shakes his head. "Now if she kills you."-

"I'm untouchable." She says before sashaying towards the dessert table she sighs, "thank you, again for this." Paige nods, "you saved my life...its the least I could do you know."

"Ahhh...Aria!" I scream as I run into her arms. "Hey." She says. "How are things, Nick specifically." She chuckled, "over...he...we decided that we shouldn't be together." I pat her shoulder. "Hey, where is Derek?" She asked looking around. "In a coma...Chanel."- she nods, "leave it to her to be evil and jealous." She laughs. "Yea, if only Layla was here we'd be complete," I said. "It's strange how all of us, have parent issues. Layla's mom being crazy, my parents were my aunt and her high school sweetheart."-

"And my parents, one being a criminal and the other to clean. I shouldn't be trusting anyone without a dark side. But it's nice not to be in constant danger." Aria laughs. "Seriously, not that I'm complaining but my story is way less fun than yours besides the love triangle and me losing my kid you have the upper hand. I was the top bitch and now I'm no one."- She pauses, "oh no, you were always that bitch she's just sleeping, waiting for her time to come...and when you find her please call me, I might need some backup later on." With a salute and a wink, she walks off.

I giggle as Stefan's stern muscular hands wrap around my waist. Pecking my cheek I roll my eyes. "I'm proud of you." I shrug, "thanks...I was thinking later we could."-

"Nicole, it's...Ava."- Ethan says rushing through the crowd of people. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"She."-