Chapter 5- I'm sorry I wasn't there

Amber's P.O.V-

We was on the way to history, and Stacy was rambling on about how cute Tommy is.

"I mean have you seen him topless, because he's just so-" I cut her of.

"Yes i have seen him topless, i saw him at the beach remember." I snapped, annoyed that all on her mind was Tommy. She looked a bit taken back by my outburst. "Sorry," I mumbled.

"I guess i have been talking about him a bit to much." She said quietly, before quickly walking of.

"Stacy wait!" I called chasing after her, but i was pulled back by a familiar face.

"Hey Amber." Danny said, his hand gripping on my wrist. Almost painfully. "Your little song in front of everyone was a huge mistake."

"You brought that on yourself." I snarled at him.

"Oh just because i had a stupid kiss with some girl."He lied pathetically.

"You slept with her! I should've known you would cheat on me."

He rose his hand about to hit me, I clamped my eyes shut and turned my head away. I waited for the familiar stinging sensation to land on my cheek but it never came. I hesitantly opened my eyes to see Xavier holding Danny' wrist. His face was red and his eyes black in anger.

"Don't hit her!" His voice was deep and rough almost like a growl. I shook slightly at his tone, backing away.

Xavier's other hand wrapped around Danny's throat, lifting him of the ground. Danny's eyes widened at the lack of air, desperately trying to release Xavier's hand.

"Whoa, Xavier stop!" I heard Brandon running towards us, Tommy shorty behind him. Together they pulled Xavier from Danny. Brandon whispered something to him. Xavier's eyes widened, he stopped fighting and looked at me. I was slowly taking steps away from him.

I was scared. I mean who wouldn't be. Xavier was on the brink of strangling someone, his brown eyes were pitch black and his voice was a deep growl.

As soon as he saw the fear, that i assumed was blatantly obvious in my face, his face softened instantly.

I was almost oblivious to the crowd around us as i ran. I didn't know where i was running. All i knew was that i couldn't stay there for another second. I barged open the doors and i was outside. I breathed in the fresh air, the wind blowing my hair around.

The air was knocked out of me as the doors behind me had slammed open. Hitting me in the process. I tumbled down the steps, smashing my head on the hard concrete. Black dots clouded my vision. The last thing i saw was Xavier running towards me.

I woke up to a blinding light. No i wasn't dead, it was a hospital room. White walls, white furniture and white bedding. I sat up and was about to rub my eyes when i saw a cast on my right hand. Luckily it wasn't one of them full arm cast ones, it stopped below my elbow

I looked around to find my phone on the bedside table. I grabbed it and dialed Stacy. She picked up instantly.

'I'm so sorry about what i said earlier. You can talk about Tommy whenever you want.' I apologized not bothering to say hi.

'It's fine. It was a stupid argument anyway.' She said. 'Where are you anyway? You, Brandon, Xavier and Tommy went missing. I started to get worried when i realized school had ended.'

'I'm at the hospital. I have no idea where the others are.' I furrowed my eyebrows.

'You're at the hospital. Why? What happened?' She panicked.