Chapter 18 - Come out

Amber P.O.V-

I woke up in Xavier's arm we were curled up in an armchair in the hotel room. Stacy and Tim were sharing the bed, Tommy and Brandon were sleeping on the floor they obviously wanted there mates to be comfortable.

Stacy and Tommy went out on a date last night and they didn't get back until four in the morning so they wouldn't wake up anytime soon. It was currently eight and I noticed Xavier was also awake.

"Good morning." He croaked running his hand through his hair. I love his tired voice.

"Morning." I smiled up at him. I got up heading to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I entered the room again to see that everyone except Stacy was awake. They were talking quietly.

"I want to go to London." Xavier said.

"What part?" Brandon asked.

"What do you mean?" Xavier looked confused.

"London is a big city you can't see it all in a day." I sat down next to Xavier.

"Oh." He thought for a moment. "Big Ben?"

"Yeah we could go there." I nodded.

"Where are we going?" Stacy rubbed her eyes as she woke up.

"We're going to go have some fun."

***

"I can't believe you've never been on a train before." I said to Tim shocked. He just nodded slightly as we stood on the platform.

"Aw Tim here his nervous." Tommy bumped his shoulder. I saw Tim flinch not used to contact.

"N-no I'm n-not." He stuttered causing his cheeks to turn a deep red.

"See now he's blushing. Aren't you just adorable." Tommy smirked, Tim looked down embarrassed. I was going to interfere but Brandon beat me to it.

"Don't tease him Tommy." Brandon huffed. Me and Stacy exchanged a knowing look at his words. He was annoyed that someone was bothering his mate.

"Calm down Mr Beta." Tommy mock held his arms up in surrender.

Xavier elbowed him hard. "Public place you idiot."

We all continued talking about random things while waiting for the train until a slapping noise silenced everyone. A few people around us gasped. It took me a moment to realize I had been hit. A stinging feeling spread across my cheek. I lifted my hand to my cheek in shock.

I looked at the person who hit me. It's funny you forget about people who you previously hated until you see them again, and you always see them in an incredibly public place.

"Hey Rebecca." I gave her a fake smile.

"WHERE IS SHE?" She screamed at me. Oh, no fake niceness? Good.

"Where is who?" I played dumb. I heard Xavier growling and Tommy trying to calm him. Brandon was being incredibly quiet.

"Where is my daughter? Where is Dahlia?" She questioned again. Thinking about it I'm not sure who she's with. God I hope Xavier's mum has her.

"Honestly? I'm not one hundred percent sure." I replied truthfully. "Somewhere in America."

"America? Don't tell me you reunited with that retar- Oh you did." She glared at Brandon.

"Becca." He nodded curtly. "What a shame. I was hoping to never see you again."

She looked him up and down before a smirk spread across her face. "It's good to see you. You've..." She pulled her top down to show more cleavage. "Grown."