Chapter 16- Story Time

Lets take a Break from Amber's P.O.V.

Chapter 16- Story Time

Xavier P.O.V-

"It's weird."

"Tommy do it."

"Will it hurt you?"

"NO!"

"Are you sure?"

"Oh my God, just do it."

"Ha, ha. Nike."

"Tommy!" Amber shouted at him. Brandon and I laughed watching them.

"This is scary." He muttered.

"You know what would be scary? If I got an infection and died because of you." Amber snapped.

"Your not healing that's weird." He complained.

"You turn into a fricking wolf and this is weird." Amber said harshly.

"OK, here we go..." He was about to tend to her cut but immediately retracted his hand. "No! Can't do it."

Amber groaned in annoyance. "Useless." She mumbled. We laughed at them again.

"Get one of them to do it." Tommy pointed at Brandon and I.

"Chuckles 1 and 2 other here won't do it right." Amber crossed her arms frustrated.

"I'll do it." We all turned to the person who had appeared in the doorway. My father.

"No dad, we can handle it. Really." I told him. The first time Amber and my Dad met, well it didn't go well.

"Son, leave. Your mate and I need to talk."He ordered. I gave in walking out with Brandon and Tommy.

I pressed my ear against the closed door trying to here what they were saying, but unfortunately, like most rooms in this building, it was soundproof even to werewolves.

"No luck?" Brandon asked. I shook my head disappointed.

It had been a long night and we were all tired. After Amber came in screaming none of us had been able to sleep. Amber had only got minimal injuries. A cut on her ankle, which she treated herself, and a cut on her back which she couldn't reach. Although this was still enough to worry Ace. We both were clueless to how serious human injuries could be. For example Amber mentioned an infection, and I had no idea what that was but she made it sound serious.

'What if she dies? She mentioned death.' Ace growled pacing in my head.

'I don't think it's that serious.' I told him.

'It better not be.' He said before shutting me out.

"Ace bothering you?" Tommy asked.

"He's being, well Ace." I sighed.

"Relax. She's fine." Tommy told me. "Both of you." He glanced at Brandon'd tense posture.

"That could of been so much worse." Brandon argued.

"But it wasn't. Guys you need to stop worrying on what could've happened and focus on what did happen." Tommy said.

What did happen? We saved her, Amber and ace spoke and then we kissed. We kissed.

"Why are you smiling?" Brandon asked. I just smiled wider. "What happened? What did you do to my sister?" He accused.

"Nothing." I winked afterwards.