Chapter 7- More like a slave

Amber's P.O.V-

"Have they been here all night?" I asked Stacy quietly.

We were staring at the three boys dotted around the bedroom. Brandon was cuddling with Dahlia on the bed, Tommy was sleeping upside down in a chair and Xavier was on the floor hugging a teddy bear. Stacy and hj I fell asleep on the couch during a movie.

"I think so." She nodded. Dahlia started to stir before she opened her eyes. She smiled at me before clapping.

"Breaky, breaky." She exclaimed, waking up the boys. Tommy fell of the chair, Xavier shot up at the sight of the teddy bear and Brandon sat up knocking Dahlia onto the floor.

"Daddy that's mean" Dahlia pouted, crossing her arms.

"God i'm so sorry baby girl." He panicked, picking her up and examining her for any damage.

"She's fine. She falls all the time." I said leaning against the doorway.

"That just makes it worse." Brandon replied.

"So what are you still doing here?" Stacy asked all of the boys.

"Well, Brandon wanted to spend the night with Dahlia and he was our lift so here we are." Tommy explained.

I looked over at Xavier who was standing in front of a mirror and running his hand through his hair, trying to make it neat. "What are you doing?" Stacy questioned, looking at his panicked state.

"I think he's scared that the teddy somehow ruined his hair." I whispered to her, we giggled.

"Aren't you supposed to be resting?" Brandon asked, pushing me down into a seat. I groaned in reply.

I noticed Xavier walk out the room a few minutes later, everyone else was too busy to realize. Stacy was having a conversation with Tommy, and Brandon was playing with dahlia. So i got up and followed him out.

"What you doing?" I asked once we reached the kitchen, he jumped at my voice.

"I was going to make you breakfast." He said quickly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because i'm sorry." He looked down at my cast and then back up at me. I got back from the hospital yesterday and Xavier has been acting weird, he always seems nervous. As if i'm going to snap at him any minute.

"I thought we spoke about this." I said sitting on the counter.

"That doesn't make me feel any less bad." He muttered lifting my arm, and inspecting my cast.

"You want to sign it?" I asked. He looked up at me with a smile, i passed him a permanent marker i found next to me. He wrote his message on the cast.

So so sorry, Please forgive me - Xavier

I sighed looking at him. "I didn't really want a negative message that will last six weeks." I muttered.

"I'm sorry." He replied.

"Stop saying that." I stated.

"Sorry it's an impulse." He said. "Dammit sorry." He groaned and hit his head on the wall. I started laughing. He looked back up at me with a smile, and took a step forward.

"What are you doing?"I whispered, as his face was only half a foot away from mine.

"Something I've wanted to do for a while." He leaned in more.