Chapter 10- You ok?

Chapter 10- You ok?

Amber P.O.V-

After the doctor helped Tim he fell asleep, so I left. I was wandering around the small village. It was a really nice environment, very friendly. There were many young mothers with their children, and teenagers were arriving back from school.

A hand landed on my shoulder and turned me roughly.

"What are you doing here?" Two teenage boys stood in front of me. "This is a private area." They both looked like they wanted to attack me.

"She's fine." Brandon jogged towards us. "She's my sister." Brandon warned putting his arm around my shoulders.

The boys looked at him scared and backed down immediately. It then dawned on me that this small village was probably all the pack members that means i'm surrounded by werewolves. Wait, Brandon lives here. So that means he's a werewolf.

"Your like them. Aren't you?" I asked quietly. He sighed and nodded.

"I couldn't tell you. I really wanted to." Brandon said. "Werewolves can't tell humans about our kind unless we're over eighteen and it's necessary or if they're our mate."

"Oh." I muttered.

"It isn't safe for a human to be caught up in this world if they don't have someone devoted to protecting them." He continued.

"They're mate." I nodded.

"It's what most werewolves look forward to, their reason to live."

"Have you met yours?" I looked up at him. He shook his head sadly. "Dominic said early that..." I trailed of.

"Your Xavier's mate." Brandon said. "Just be easy on him, he couldn't stand loosing you."

"I'm not mad at him for being a, you know. I mad that he left me handcuffed to his bed for an hour." Brandon's eyes widened and his breathing got heavier.

"I've got to do something." Brandon growled storming off.

I ran after him and we reached the big house. Xavier, Tommy, Dominic, Mikey and Dahlia were all in the large living room. Dominic had Mikey on his shoulders, while Dahlia was positioned on Xavier's hip as he talked to Tommy.

They all turned to look at the furious Brandon standing in front of them. Brandon pointed at Xavier causing him to gulp.

"Put her down." Xavier hesitantly placed Dahlia safely on the ground. "What did you do to my sister?" Brandon shouted.

"I might of grabbed her a little to hard bu-." Xavier tried to defend himself not knowing he had just made it worse.

"You grabbed her!" Xavier's eyes widened. "Show me!" I slowly stepped towards him and lifted my sleeve up slowly, revealing my bruised and cut forearm.

"You know it's not that bad." I said.

"Shut up Amber! Just look at what you did Xavier." Brandon glares at him.

"I know, I feel horrible." Xavier spoke quietly.

"Well that's not good enough." Brandon shouted again.

"Amby." Dahlia cried. I looked at her she had her two hands covering her ears trying to drone out the arguing and tears running down her face.

"Hey, It's ok. Shh." I picked her up soothing her. "Look what you've done Brandon." I whispered harshly.

He watched Dahlia with wide eyes and an apologetic look on his face.

"Aw, Baby girl."Brandon cooed reaching towards her.