Chapter 34 - Bad Baby

Amber P.O.V-

Four months later:

"Are you sure?" Xavier asked for the umpteenth time. 

"Yes!" I laughed. "The baby's due in two weeks, there's no harm in you going away for three days." 

Xavier and Tommy were going to attend a meeting at another pack to make an alliance. Brandon chose to stay home this time because Xavier only needed to invite one person and Brandon went last time. 

"Ok, but call me if anything happens." He ordered.

"I will." I smiled at him rubbing my heavily pregnant stomach. 

He placed a quick kiss on my lips before kneeling down and kissing my stomach. "Goodbye, I love you both." 

"We love you too." I smiled as he left dragging his small suitcase with him. 

***

It's been a day since Xavier had gone to that meeting and I was missing him. 

I waddled down the stairs being extra careful not to find and found Brandon, Tim, Dahlia and Stacy  already awake. 

"Morning guys." I yawned slowly sitting on the couch next to Stacy. 

"I can't believe how big you are!" Stacy exclaimed placing a hand on my stomach. 

That's something I won't miss about being pregnant. Random people touching my stomach because it is suddenly 'acceptable' now that I'm pregnant.

"Yeah, It's weird." I nodded. 

A couple weeks ago I woke up and my feet were just gone, it was probably the weirdest morning in my life. 

I winced as I felt a cramp in my stomach drawing in everyone's attention.

"Amber?" Brandon asked concerned taking the seat next to me on the other side of me.

"It's fine, it's probably just my skin stretching or Braxton hicks." I shrugged it off. 

Brandon nodded but he was still worried. 

"If you're sure." Tim said as he sat on Brandon's lap giving him a peck on the lips. 

Dahlia had noticed I was in the room and had now got up from her place on the ground where she was coloring. 

"Amby!" She ran towards me. I struggled to lean over and lift her onto my lap so Brandon had to do it for me. 

"Hi!" She giggled happily. She looked at my stomach with a pout. "Baby,here now." She insisted. 

Ever since she understood that I was having a baby she was excited but she didn't get why it was taking so long.

"Soon, I promise." I smiled kissing her forehead.

 I winced as I got a cramp about twenty minutes later but no one noticed this time. 

A couple hours passed and the cramps were getting worse, more frequent and longer. So at this point I'm pretty sure I'm going into labor. 

"Brandon." I groaned as I walked into the kitchen where he was.

"You alright?" He asked as he poured himself a drink. 

"I think my labor is starting." I told him. 

He nearly dropped his glass as his faced changed to shock. He placed his drink down and quickly walked over to me. 

"How do you know?" He asked concerned.