Chapter 26 - Make Sure To Scream

Amber P.O.V-

"What do you want?" I asked Tristan, a scowl on my face.

"Just came to say hi." He smirked at me.

"Well you said hi so go away." I crossed my arms.

"I heard about your mother. What a shame." My jaw clenched at his words. "I wonder who was behind the attack." 

"Yeah I wonder." I gritted my words out. 

"Yeah you're right, we both know I did it." He gave me a fake smile. "It was really fun planning that attack. Oh and it was so easy."

"Shut up." I snarled at him.

"I wanted to kill your brother but I guess your mother will have to do for now." He told me.

"Leave Brandon alone." I snapped at him. 

"Tristan!" A voice from behind me made me jump.

The person walked towards us so that he was standing next to me. I looked to see the Alpha from this pack. 

"Leave." Tristan didn't need to be told twice. 

"You're not going to go after him?" I asked. 

"No." He muttered. "I can't leave you alone." 

I nodded. I guess that was true.

"Get in the car." He ordered me, opening a car door. I did as he told me. 

"What's your name?" I asked him. 

"Liam." He replied. 

"I'm Amber." I smiled. 

"I know." He muttered. 

"You're not very talkative." I told him. 

"Yup." He kept his eyes on the road. We soon arrived at the pack house. 

"Thanks Liam." Xavier said, he was waiting for us. 

"Tristan spoke to her." Liam informed him to my dismay. There goes my freedom. 

"Thanks for telling me." I noticed Xavier's tense posture. 

Liam nodded and left.  

"What did he say?" Xavier asked with a clenched jaw. 

"He mentioned my mother. Then he admitted he was behind the attack and that he wanted to kill Brandon but that my mother will do for now." Xavier nodded at my words stiffly. 

"Amby!" I heard Dahlia running towards me. 

"Hey." I smiled weakly. 

"You sad." She poked my leg. I glanced briefly before crouching down. 

"No i'm fine, see." I smiled at him. 

"Fake." She poked my cheek. 

"No baby. Just go back inside." I told her. She nodded running back into the house.

Xavier looked at me with a weak smile. "We'll be fine." He wrapped his arms around me. "We'll all be fine." He mumbled into my hair. 

***

It's currently three in the morning and I'm holding Stay's hair back as she throws up. Tommy should be doing this but there was more rogues at the border. 

Sophie had her baby. Jackson and her named there baby boy Luke. 

"Stacy baby!" Tommy exclaimed as he entered the room. He crouched down next to me rubbing her back.