Chapter 9- Thank You

Amber P.O.V-

"Your what?" I tried not to laugh. This was ridiculous.

"Trust me." His eyes flashed yellow.

"W-what was that?" I stuttered.

"I told you i'm a werewolf." He stood up. "But I can't shift they inject me with wolfs bane everyday."

"How do you become a werewolf?" I questioned.

"Genetics." He answered simply. So I guess it's passed down in the family.

"So do you turn into an actual wolf or do you do that weird face thing like in teen wolf." I asked curiously.

"An actual wolf." He answered instantly.

"Are there othe-."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" A familiar voice shouted.

Tristan was standing there with a rifle in his hand, his eyes were wide with rage and his nostrils were flared. He stormed up to me and grabbed my hair pulling my head back painfully.

I kicked him in the shins hoping he would drop me but he didn't, instead he used the end of his rifle to hit me in the eye. I punched him in the jaw, this time he let go and i fell to the floor. He kicked me hard in the stomach before picking me up punching me in the face and throwing me at the wall. I hit my head hard and blacked out.

I woke up in my bed. I shot up thinking it was a dream but fell back when a sharp pain struck my stomach. I slowly got up and took small steps to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My lip was cut and i had a black eye which wasn't swollen surprisingly. I lifted up my shirt revealing my purple stomach.

The worst part is that i have to go to school today. I called the school saying I was on holiday, this is the day I told them I would be back. I checked the time to see i was going to be late so i threw on some clothes and rushed out the house.

Dahlia has been staying with Brandon for the past six weeks so the only human contact I've had is with Dom, Tim and Stacy, so it's safe to say that i wasn't looking forward to see everyone again. Stacy and I had an agreement saying we would meet at the park near the fountain every Friday, and I wasn't willing to break that promise.

I stepped into the school and everyone stopped and stared at me before turning to their friends and whispering. I realized that i didn't cover up my eye, so now it was like there was a flashing sign above my head saying 'look at me'.

I pushed past the crowd of people and made my way to my locker. As I closed my locker door i noticed Brandon, Tommy, and Stacy standing there. As they saw my face Tommy and Stacy gasped, while Brandon growled.

Growled. Growled like a dog or a wolf. A wolf. A werewolf. No he couldn't be.

I looked up and saw Brandon's mouth moving.

"Wait. What did you say?" I interrupted.

"Where were you and what happened to you?" He repeated examining my face.

"Well a lot of places and a lot of things. You're going to need to be more specific." I answered.

"Who the hell gave you a black eye and why haven't you returned any of our calls the last six weeks?" He asked annoyed.

"What black eye?" I asked trying to get him to leave me alone.

"That's it!" He let out grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the school.