Chapter 29 - Will you marry me?

Amber P.O.V-

I need to tell Xavier it's been a couple hours and I hadn't told him yet. 

"Hey, I'm back." Xavier grinned as he walked into the bedroom. 

"Hey." I spoke nervously. "Here." I handed him the wrapped t-shirt I had brought him." 

"What's this for?" He asked me taking the present from my hands. 

"It's for your birthday." I told him.

"Oh, who told you?" He asked as he began to tear of the paper. 

"Brandon told Tim the Tim told me." I shrugged. 

"Oh nice." He looked at the t-shirt. 

"I didn't get you anything expensive since you're not making a big deal about your birthday." I told him. 

"Thank you." He smiled giving me a quick hug. 

"I also need to give you this." I handed him the small box. 

"You really didn't need to get me anything." He told me opening the box. He looked at the contents confused. "The pregnancy test? Why is this in here?" 

"Early you said it was negative, but two lines mean positive." I told him. 

He broke out in a grin and hugged me. "This is amazing." He mumbled into my neck. 

***

"Careful, careful, CAREFUL!" Xavier told me as we walked down the stairs. His arm was wrapped around my waist as he carefully guided me. 

"I can walk down the stairs." I told him with a slight laugh. 

"You can laugh when we get to the bottom of the stairs." He told me sternly. 

"So, I guess Amber's pregnant." Dominic said as he saw us. 

"Congratulations."Tim smiled at me. 

We reached the bottom of the stairs eventually so I walked to sit next to Tim. 

"Remember when I said that Xavier overreacts?" He nodded. "Well I think that he'll be like that for nine months." 

"Good luck." He laughed. 

I sighed in annoyance before resting my head on Tim's shoulder. 

"Hey Amber." Brandon sat next to Tim placing his hand on Tim's thigh. "Congratulations on the baby." 

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"I figured I shouldn't be mad at you considering I had Dahlia when I was your age. It would be hypocritical." He told me. 

"Yeah." I nodded. 

"Amber!" Stacy shouted from the kitchen. 

I got up walking towards the sound of her voice, she was holding a pile of food in her arms. 

"Yeah?" I said once I entered the kitchen. 

"We should go on holiday." She said. 

"What?" I asked her. 

"I want to go to Africa." She told me. 

"For any particular reason?" 

"I'm just in the mood to go to Africa." She shrugged. "And I have Tommy's credit card."

"Oh, Ok." I nodded. "When do you want to go?" 

"I'll see when the next flight is." She said.