Chapter 24 - Dead

Chapter 24 - Dead

Amber P.O.V-

"They kicked me out." Stacy shouted as she walked in while I was packing stuff into boxes. 

"You don't sound sad." I called from the bedroom. 

"Yeah I got home and then I remembered we hate each other so I told them straight away, I didn't really care what they had to say. I'm pretty sure Tommy was going to make me live with him anyway." She walked into the room. 

"Oh yeah there was no way he was letting you stay with your parents." Tim walked in.

"I thought you went out with Brandon?" I asked him piling another stack of clothes into the box. 

"No I just made that up so I didn't have to help pack." He sat on the bed. 

"And you were so close to getting out of it." I crossed my arms. "Start filling boxes."

"So have you asked Xavier if you can live with him yet?" I shook my head at Stacy's words. "So you just plan on turning up at the pack house with loads of boxes?"

"Not loads of boxes. I'm just bringing clothes and Dahlia's toys."

"Fair enough." Stacy nodded. "How do you plan on getting the boxes to the house?"

"Brandon's helping me." I told her. 

"Brandon knows?" She asked.

"Yeah I told him." I replied. "Done." 

"You've got like five boxes. I have that many and It's only me." Stacy looked at me wide eyes. 

"A lot of Dahlia's stuff is already at the pack house."  I told Stacy.

"You guys ready?" Brandon entered. The sight of him made Tim grin so wide I'm surprised it didn't hurt. 

"Bye bye house." Dahlia waved grabbing a teddy from an open box. 

I picked up a box with struggled walking it to the car and placing it inside. I spotted Brandon carrying two boxes stacked on each other, he was carrying it with ease. Werewolves are really strong. 

We were soon packed, Brandon and I were sat in the car driving to the pack house. We soon arrived, Xavier was in the living room.

"Hey!" I exclaimed. 

"Hi." He smiled slightly.

"You okay?" I asked him.

"Just pack business." He told me. 

"Oh okay." I walked closer to him. "Can I ask you something?" 

"Yeah anything." Xavier looked at me curiously. 

"Can I live with you?" I asked him nervously. 

"Wait! Really?" I nodded. "Of course you can." He went to hug me but I took a step back. 

"Good because Brandon needs help with my boxes outside." I smiled innocently. 

***

"You are officially moved in." Tim told me. 

I nodded looking around the room. I can't remember if I told Xavier I was going to sleep in his room but oh well he'll have to deal with it. 

"Are you staying here?" Xavier asked as he walked in.

"Where else?" I smiled.

He grinned widely. "Really? This is incredible! I've wanted this for so long." He hugged me.