Chapter 31 - Baby

Chapter 31 - Baby

Tim P.O.V-

I stared at the text book. My eyelids were drooping tiredly when the house phone started to ring. I sighed picking it up hoping it wouldn't be some company asking if I had been on an accident. 

"Hello?" I answered the phone. 

"This is doctor Williams from the pack hospital. May I ask who I'm speaking to?" The woman spoke down the phone. 

"Uh, I'm Tim." I answered quietly. 

"What is you're relationship with the following people, Gamma Tommy, his mate Stacy and Luna Amber?"

"I'm Beta Brandon's mate." I was confused.

"You need to call them back from their trip and then get to the hospital." She ordered me.

"What's happened?" I asked concerned. 

"They've been in a car accident." She informed me. "I'm sorry but I must go help a patient."

She hung up leaving me in panic. I grabbed my phone calling Brandon. At this point I was crying hysterically. It took Brandon a minute or two to answer. 

"Tim I'm in a meeting, I'll call you back later okay." He hung up. I called him again but he didn't answer. 

I decided to call Xavier instead but his phone went straight to voicemail, he must have turned it off before the meeting. 

I decided to run to the hospital instead. As I ran I called Tommy's mum,Carla. 

"Tim? Are you okay?" She asked. 

"There's been a car accident." I cried. "Tommy, Amber and Stacy are in hospital." 

"Oh my God!" She gasped. "I'm on my way."

I arrived at the hospital and a nurse showed me to Tommy's room. I heard shouting as I entered. 

"LET ME SEE HER!" Tommy shouted pulling against the handcuffs which prevented him from leaving the bed. He spotted me. "Tim! Thank God!" 

"Are you okay?" I asked him wiping my tears.

"I need to know if Stacy is okay. Please go find her." He begged me. 

"I'm afraid we are still doing tests on Stacy, there's nothing to know yet." A nurse told him.

"SHE IS PREGNANT! I NEED TO BE THERE!" He shouted at him. 

"Nurse could you knock him out please." A doctor told the nurse. 

The nurse nodded coming towards Tommy with a needle. Tommy struggled but he passed out as he was injected. 

I left to find Stacy and Amber. I found Amber a couple rooms away. She looked distressed. Amber had a cast on her wrist and a bump on her head.

I opened the door she looked up at me straight away. 

"Are you okay?" She nodded. 

"And the baby?" I asked cautiously. 

"The baby is fine." She smiled weakly. 

"That's great." I smiled. 

"How are Tommy and Stacy?" She asked me. 

"Tommy is fine but he is freaking out because he is worried about Stacy." I informed her. 

"How is she?" Amber questioned. 

"I haven't gone to see her yet."

"Could you try to find her please?" I nodded leaving the room.