Chapter 19 - I Love You Too

Amber P.O.V-

Tim pushed Brandon of him quickly. Tommy was watching the in shock, he was the only one that didn't know.

Tim looked around at everyone nervously, while Brandon looked heartbroken at the rejection.

"I Uh." Tim didn't know what to say which lead to Brandon leaving without a word.

Brandon stood confused not sure what to do before following after Tim.

"Well that was awkward." Xavier mumbled burying his head into my hair.

"How long has that been going on?" Tommy was shocked. "Why didn't anyone tell me?" We all just shrugged, slightly ignoring him.

There was silence as Tommy ans Stacy left to go on a date, while Xavier and I sat comfortably together. After a few moments Xavier's breath evened out and all his muscles relaxed as I realized he fell asleep.

I was close to sleeping myself when the door burst open waking us both. Brandon paced around the room constantly running his hand through his hair.

"Dude what the hell?" Xavier sat up cautiously making sure not to hurt me.

"He won't talk to me." He growled in anger. "I've messed it up." He flopped onto the bed, the sudden movement caused me to wince.

"Careful." Xavier hissed at him while helping me to sit up.

"What do I do now?" He ignored Xavier.

"Give him time. He was probably surprised." I mumbled leaning into Xavier.

"I recon he was annoyed that his first kiss was in front of loads of people." Xavier shrugged. "It's kind of a private moment."

My eyes widened as I turned to Xavier who was already looking at me with a smile. Brandon looked at us confused.

"Wait. How would you- What have you done?" He spoke loudly. "What did you do to my sister?"

"If I was be more concerned about the fifteen year old who doesn't know his way around London. Oh and he doesn't have a phone or money." I crossed my arms at him.

"Oh goddess." He ran out again.

"How many people have you told about our kiss?" I looked up at him.

He rubbed his neck nervously. "Just Tommy, Dominic, Mikey, my mum and Brandon obviously."

I held in a laugh. "You told your mum."

"Yeah. I tell my mum everything." He mumbled shyly.

"Aren't you just the cutest?" I pecked his lips.

His eyes widened in surprise. "I-i'm not c-cute."

I laughed before kissing him.

***

"The doctor said to take it easy." Xavier ordered me as we walked onto the plane.

"She also said I can walk." I argued as we took our seats. This was the first time I had been on the pack's private jet sober. I couldn't remember it last time.

Brandon managed to find Tim after a couple hours, they were back to normal. Actually they might be closer. I looked over at them, Tim had his head on Brandon's shoulder as they both looked out of the window waiting for take off. Stacy and Tommy were sharing a pair of earphones watching some TV show Stacy had downloaded of Netflix.