Chapter 8 - I'm A Werewolf

Amber's P.O.V-

Pacing. Something I had been doing for the last hour. Xavier had been taken to hospital, well that's what Brandon texted me anyway.

"Will you sit down, watching you is making me dizzy." Stacy exclaimed from the sofa.

"Do you think he's ok? I mean obviously he's not but i mean do you think he'll be scarred for life?" I continued

"Well if you sit down and wait maybe we'll find out." She ordered.

"I'm going out don't wait up." I grabbed my coat and left my apartment.

After an hour of trekking through the woods i finally found the small crumbling shed. I opened the old creaky door and stepped onto the rotting floor boards. I clasped the handle of the small metal door on the floor. I slowly opened it, making sure not to make a sound and i quietly climb down the ladder.

At the bottom i find myself in the poorly lit dungeon looking room. Either side of me were two large cages, the size of prison cells. Both were occupied. On the right was the boy i had seen earlier today and on the left was someone who I wish I could say I had never seen before but unfortunately I don't have that privilege.

In fact I was the reason he was here. I literally drove him here...

~Flashback~

"So all i have to do is pick up this delivery and drop it of at this address?" I asked unsure. He nodded in reply. "Tristan are you sure this delivery isn't drugs?"

"I'm 100% sure this delivery isn't drugs." Tristan nods in confirmation.

"And it's not weapons." He nodded again. "Fine, I'll do it." I finally agreed.

The next day i drove to the address were i was to pick up the delivery, i was given a van to drive so i guess what i was delivering was big. When i arrived their were two large men standing on the pavement with a wooden crate next to them. I hopped out the van and looked at them nervously, i walked to the back and opened the doors.

The two men instantly lift the crate and place it in the back. There was a gust of wind which lifted the taller mans coat, revealing a hand gun tucked in a holster attached to his belt. I hastily took a couple steps back.

I knew instantly that this wasn't legal.

I sat back in the driving seat and grabbed my phone before dialing Tristan.

"You said this wasn't illegal!" I exclaimed, looking nervously around.

"Technically i said that it wasn't drugs or weapons. I never said it wasn't illegal." He stated smugly.

"Then what the hell is it?" I gritted my teeth.

"When you get here i'll tell you. Now hurry up." He said. " Oh, and just in case you change your mind. I can see Dahlia, and i would just hate if i had to do something bad to her." He hung up.

I had to do it, there was no way out.

After an hour of driving i arrived at a small creepy looking shed in the middle of the woods, and Tristan stood there his arms crossed, a smile on his lips. I hopped out the car and glared at him.

"You did it!" He exclaimed, opening the doors, another man appeared out of nowhere and helped Tristan lower the crate to the ground. "And now it's time for you to see what it is."

He used a crowbar to crack open the crate to reveal a man. He looked like he was in his late teens, his blond hair was tainted red with blood and his eyes were clamped shut.

I gasped taking steps. I helped a kidnapping maybe even a murder. Before i could run away the guy jolted up and gasped for air. Thank god he was alive!

Tristan grabbed a syringe from his pocket and plunged it into the boys neck, he collapsed in a heap again. As they picked him up i took this as my time to run away. I ran deeper and deeper into the woods.

~End of Flashback~

I grasped the bars of his cage door and rattled them testing how strong they were, there was no way i could get in.

"Who's there?" The boy stepped forward into the dim lighting, giving me a clearer view of his body.

I gasped as i looked at him. He had deep cuts scattered all over his body and his arm appeared to be broken.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I-i'm Amber." I looked into his eyes with a determined look. "The one who's going to get you out of here."

It's been six weeks since i found the boys in the dungeon and i had been visiting them everyday to give them food. They explained to me what was happening. Tristan would come in and injure them both to record how fast they heal.

It had also been six weeks since I've seen any of my friends, i haven't been turning up to school either. I got my cast of yesterday so i thought today would be the best day to get the boys out of the dungeon.

Dominic, the boy i accidentally helped kidnap, knows what i did. He was mad at first, really mad but he forgave me and the other boy is Timothy.

I climbed down the ladder again and saw Timothy smiling at me. "You got your cast of." He exclaimed or at least tried to, his voice was weak and rough from dehydration.

I tossed him a water bottle which he gulped eagerly, i threw the other one to Dominic and he nodded as if to say thank you. I walked to his cage door and shake it harshly.

"You won't be able to break open the door, trust me I've tried."Dominic muttered.

"I don't get it." I said. "Why does he even need to do this? You can search up how long things take to heal."

"It's because i'm different." He stated.

"What?" I asked.

"You haven't noticed." He started. "That I heal faster and Tim is weaker than me."

"Well i have but.."I got cut of.

"I'm a werewolf." He said.