Part 5

Taehyung's side

I was ready for my little date, I guess you could call it, with Jungkook. Jimin had walked in and was staring at me.

"What's wrong Minnie?" "Nothing just...I didn't really expect all this to happen so soon. Don't drive him crazy with your desires. You know how you can get sometimes." He walks up to me and helps fix my outfit.

"I won't plus, what more do I need. My parents already give me what I want and they give me an allowance just so I could stay out of their face. There's nothing he needs to get me."

"You look amazing Taehyung. Like really." "You look good kiddo." Yoongi suddenly pops up and has a small smile on his face. You can barely see it but I could notice that clear as day.

"Thanks Yoongi." My phone lights up and it's a text from Jungkook saying he's here. "Well I gotta go, thanks Jimin." I walk by Jimin and peck his cheek grabbing my phone and running out the door.

No one's side

"Your brother is nice right?" "Of course he is. He is possessive and protective of the things he likes so. We'll just have to watch them from the sidelines and make sure nothing happens to the both." "Babe I'm scared. Like I know Taehyung and everything but I just don't want nothing to happen to him."

Yoongi turned to his worried boyfriend, one hand on his waist and the other on his face. He pulled him close. "Don't worry baby boy, Jungkook is not some crazied maniac that we have to worry about. They'll be fine." He kissed Jimin smirking after. Jimin nodded his head and hugged Yoongi back.

Taehyung arrived outside to see Jungkook pulling up. He got out the car and opened the door for Tae. "You ready?" They get in the car and take off to a place Jungkook likes to hang out.

"So where exactly are we going?" "Well maybe I thought we could have a small picnic then maybe, go watch a movie. And if you want we can go have dinner." Jungkook said the last part kind of upset.

Taehyung's side

He gripped the steering wheel and looked upset. "What's wrong? Is it me or something?" I put my hand on his own, giving it a slight squeeze. "No it's not you. Don't worry it's nothing."

I know he's lying I can feel it. Something is worrying him but I let it slide this time. I nod and remove my hand but he grabs it.

I look at him. "I hope this doesn't bother you but it made me feel better when you held my hand. I'll let go if you feel uncomfortable." I shake my head and hold his hand back.

On the way to the picnic grounds we were singing and u was dancing I was having a good time. We came to a stop and got out the car.

It's was just green fields of grass for miles. It was beautiful.

Jungkook's side

Tae's face lit up when he saw the picnic grounds. He looked absolutely adorable. I grabbed the picnic basket that Jin has prepared and sat it down on the grass. I had set everything up while Taehyung was starring off into the distance.

My mate is so adorable like oh my God.

"Taehyung..." the mentioned boy turns around, hair blowing in the wind. "Wow did you make all this?" He asked me sitting down across from me.

"No, my friend did but don't worry he's an excellent cook. Here." I hand him a sandwich. But snatch it away before he can grab.

"How bout this..." I get close to him "...I'll feed to the delicious food to you." He looks at me with shock but leans in for a bite.

Bad idea. On my part.

He looked so hot eating out of my hand like it was such a turn on. But I control my alpha side. We sit there for a while and then we go to go see a movie.

This is honestly the best day by far. After the movie is over I get a phone call. It's my father, I look at Taehyung and tell him to wait by the car. I then answer the phone call.

"Hello"

"Jungkook, sweetie, its your mother. I heard you have a mate and that you plan on bringing him over for dinner."

"Yeah I guess"

"Oh good, see you in a little."

With that she hung up the phone. I get upset because I don't want Tae to meet the people who never loved or cared for me enough. So I make a phone call of my own.

"This is Jin, what's up Jungkook? How's your date going? Did you guys enjoy what I prepared?"

"Yes hyung, he practically enjoyed it. But now we're going to have dinner."

My voice dropped at the word "dinner". He knows because he was in the room when it happened. I can't do anything about it.

"Want Taehyung to come over here first and eat? Or are y'all gonna eat there then come over? Either way I'll have some food prepared."

"No it's fine you don't have to make anything. I should go over there and at least sit down at the table."

"Ok, we'll have fun. And don't do anything stupid, like letting your anger get to you. You know how you get sometimes."

"I understand hyung, bye"

I hang up the phone and walk over to see Taehyung shivering. It is pretty chilly tonight. I open the car and grab my jacket. I wrap it around him and open his door.

"You ok Kookie? You had me worried a little bit." He looks at me before getting in. "I'm fine, it's just... nothing nevermind. Come on get in, my parents..they want to meet you." He grabs my face and kisses me softly.

"Taehyung.." "It's ok, I'll be right by your side. I won't leave you." "Ok, just please don't because...I'll tell you later. I can't tell you now but I will tell you."

Eventually he'll ask about my past and eventually I'll have to tell him. I just hope he won't leave or be mad at me for what I tell him.

"When you do tell me, I'll listen. Because that's what a mate should do. Listen to the other and comfort them. I'll be waiting til your ready."

I smile and we finally get in the car and head off to our final destination.