Part 49

Taehyung's side

Last night was so crazy i dont even think i remember what happened. I mean I remember having a couple of drinks with Jungkook and Yoongi but thats really it.

Flashback

No one's side

"Ok Taehyung. Your turn, pick a block." The adult males were playing drunk jenga. "Ok ok ok...lets see what i get." Tae pulled out the block slowly making sure not to make the tower fall. Jungkook was sitting beside him leaned back on the couch with his arm stretched out behind his boyfriend.

"Mystery shot?" He was confused because rhis was his first time playing. Jungkook laughed and gotten up along with Jin to prepare his drink.

"Basically they gonna put something together and you have to take it. You dont know what it is so its a mystery." Jimin explained. Jungkook walked back over handing his future the glass.

"Bottoms up baby." Jungkook rubbed Tae's back for comfort. But Tae eventually took the shot, coughing after but he took it. "That burned...what was that?" Everyone laughed but no one answered.

"Thats the whole point of the shot baby. Its a mystery, you not gonna know. Now its my turn." Jungkook pulled the block thay said "CHUG"

"Bet. Wanna make my cup?" He asked Tae holding his waist, who nodded his head. Tae came back with a red solo cup and it was pretty much full. "Bottoms up Kookie." He smiled. "But im not a bottom..." Jungkook gave him a look which made everyone gag.

"Just chug already stop being like that." Yoongi said with disgust on his face. Jungkook stared into Tae's eyes while chugging his drink made by his wife. "Go Yoongi."

The game went around and everyone was drinking and some were stripping. "Yes Jin...TAKE IT OFF HONEY!" Taehyung and Jimin both encouraged. Jin took off his shirt but then felt awkward. "If I do it then both of yall have to do it." Both males didn't care slowly getting towards being drunk off their ass.

The game went around again and everyone was just shit faced. Hoseok went to bed because he had to do something the next day but everyone else was still there. The tower had been knocked over multiple times. But it was coming to the last round and the tower was very shaky and it was Tae's turn.

"Careful baby. If you knock it over you have to pick 3 random blocks...no peeky peeky." His cheeks flushed red and a big tooth smile present.

Tae nodded trying to focus but whats a group without some fun. Just when Tae was about to reach for the block Jungkook scared me making him jump and causing the tower to meet its room with the floor.

"Uh oh....no peekys." Tae was sad but covered his eyes along with Jimin's hand. Jungkook looked down at the blocks and everyone nodded seeing what he was seeing. He put three blocks in front of his co parent and Tae picked them right up.

"Strip tease, make out, and chug a bottle." He read them and shrugged. His mind was intoxicated and he was having fun. He grabbed a bottle that looked half empty. Stubbling Jungkook went up to him, holding him steady.

Even though Jungkook was drunk, he still is an alpha male so he has a high tolerance versus his omega who's tolerance was there but still quite low.

"Go on, I'll hold you steady." Tae threw the bottle up and started to drink it down. The alcohol burning his thorat but continuing to finish the bottle.

"YAAAAAY!!" Everyone cheered. After that everyone told him to finish the dares later on. Everyone but Tae did one last full cup before heading off. Stubbling but Namjoon and Yoongi both picked up their mates and walked up to their room. Tae and Jungkook tried to clean up what was their mess and suddenly things took a different turn.

End of flashback

Taehyung's side

He looked down at his body seeing marks everywhere as well as himself completely naked. He turned to look at the male next to him and saw marks everywhere and scratch marks along his biceps and back. "D....did I do that?"

Jungkook flipped over, putting his arm over my chest as if he was holding me in place when really he was just pulling me close to him. I felt his breath against my neck and his lips press against it as well.

"My......wife.....so....beau...." He started talling in his sleep which was cute. I wonder what he's dreaming about. I dragged my fingers through his hair causing him to stir awake. "M-morning wifey." I wonder what he was dreaming about because he suddenly called me wifey. Maybe its someone else, damn I really let him get to me.

I changed my face to a smile and just as he was about to kiss me I pressed his lips with my finger.

He chuckled then got up and even he was naked. "Excuse me sir....little help." After getting ready and eating breakfast he decided to stay home. Seeing everyone walk downstairs was pitiful. "Horny people"

"You're one to talk...you were the loudest im surprised Gguk stayed asleep the whole time. By the way where is he?" Jin said. "Hobi took him out for the day." Jungkook said with his sore wife in his lap.

"Well I hope you enjoyed your birthday hyung. We made sure to make it perfect." I said but in the back of my head i couldn't get out the fact that Jungkook called me wifey this morning. Im a man and if we was getting married id be his husband.

Jungkook noticed the look on my face and grew concerned. "Baby you ok? You look a little down." I shook my head getting off his lap and, sorely, walked to our room.

I got into the shower and stood there letting the hot water run over me.

"Maybe I'm just not enough anymore. I dont remeber us fucking alot but he is big maybe im not tight anymore. Damn.." I felt arms wrap around my body from behind and it scared me. "Baby what are you talking about? You're just enough for me and you're always tight. Surprises me but still though. Whats wrong?" He turned me around to face him.

"Do you still love me?" He started laughing and I was about to push him away when he pulled me in for a kiss. "Of course i still love you. Is that what this is about?"

I shook my head. "Well this morning you called me wifey and then when you were sleep you said my wife so beautiful or something I dont know." Jungkook sighed looking at me with love.

"We are going somewhere today. Get dressed. I love you baby." He kissed my cheek before leaving the bathroom.

"JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T WALK THROUGH THIS HOUSE WITH WET CLOTHES ON!"
_________________________________________

Im making it happen. Imma see how much i can't fit in the next chapter. I get bothered when i see things are uneven.

So like it gotta be divisible by 5 or 2. Thats just how I am.

But IM GONNA MAKE IT HAPPEN.....and then after a while I'm gonna delete this story and fix to make it better. Because I messed up....ik always messing up🤦🏾

Anyways be sure to hit the vote button or share button or comment if youd like. I love to read all the comments they make me laugh.

Any thoughts?

See you in the next chapter
😊💕