Part 7

Jungkook's side

After Taehyung had dismissed himself, it was silent. Then my father busted the silence bubble with words.

"He's an omega, you really let an omega come to this house." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah so what, he's still a wolf just like any of us." What I said must have ticked him off severely because he started yelling.

Even though we are having an argument I still don't yell because he still is my father. "We'll be taking our leave now." But as I turned around I saw Taehyung standing at the corner with tears running down his face.

"Baby are you ok?" I ask softly. I step closer to comfort him but he steps back and runs away. I turn to look at my parents. "This is your fault, now he thinks that y'all don't like him." I run after Taehyung.

Luckily I was able to find him so quickly through his scent. He had traveled into the woods but not far because he was scared. I go up to him from behind and hug him. "Taehyung, please, talk to me. What's wrong?" He turns around and his eyes are bright blue.

"T-they d-don't like m-me. Im such an idiot for thinking that everything would be fine and that maybe they would at least accept me." My alpha instincts kick in, wanting to hurt anyone who hurt my baby. But I can't, because it's my parents and I can't just kill them.

I mean I can but I won't. The most I can do right now is one, get out of these woods. I can smell rouges near by and I know they can smell Tae.
"Come on Taehyung, I'll take you home."

We walk out of the woods and head to my car. I open the door for Taehyung and he gets in buckling his seat belt and leaning his head against the window. I get in and start the car taking off towards his house.

Occasionally I'll look at him then back at the road. I reach to grab his hand but he flinches away from me. I would be mad but nows not the time. "Taehyung please at least say something." I break the silence .

We pull up at his house and he was about to get out when I stopped him. I grabbed his wrist, not hard but hard enough where it doesn't hurt him. "Taehyung look at me." I say as call as possible but I'm dying to know what's wrong.

Maybe that's the wrong question, cause I already know, but I want him to tell me. He looks at me. "Thanks for today and for taking me home." He shakes his wrist out of my hand and walks into his house. Without even a second glance towards me.

He must be really upset and really hurt. But he's my mate and the fact that he had the nerve to move away from my grip and not talk or look at me. I'll show him who's the boss in this relationship.

I parked my car and walked to the front door. I knocked and waited until someone opened the door. Guess who just so happens to answer the door...

Taehyung.

He has fresh tear stains on his cheeks and his eyes were red and puffy.

I stared down at him, then he steps to the side to let me in the house. I walk in and he closes and locks the door behind him. I turn to face him and in the second he runs into my arms squeezing me tight into a hug.

He's an omega so while he thinks he might be suffocating me, he really isn't. I wrap my arms around him picking him up and his legs wrap around my body. I take him upstairs to his room and place him softly on the bed.

I kick off my clothes staying in my boxers and lay down on the bed. Taehyung lays facing my chest and cuddling up against me. His sobs reduced themselves to small baby sniffs.

I cover us up with a blanket and hold him close to my chest playing with his hair. "Taehyung..." I call out for the baby in my arms and he looks up in response. "You don't have to worry about whether they like you or not. I'm the only important person in your life and that's all that matters." I kiss his soft plump lips.

He shows a faint smile. "Thanks Kookie, for a second I thought you had gone home and left me." I chuckle. "Of course not, I care to much about you to leave you. And you made me upset when you flinched and pulled away from me. Then you didn't even look at me.." I scoffed and he giggles. "..some nerve you got there Baby boy, do you want to be punished?"

I asked him raising an eyebrow, and his giggling stops. "Aww what's wrong Babyboy, got scared when Daddy asked if you want a punishment?" My hand travels from his hair down to his ass. Which is bigger than it looks.

I massage and squeeze his thick, juicy, round ass. Small whimpers escape his mouth. I put my hand down his pants to grab his ass again, feeling the soft flesh under my hands. "Or maybe you want to get punished by Daddy." I look at him and he places his hands on my chest almost as if he wanted to push me away.

"Maybe that's why you acted such a way today. You want to feel Daddy's big cock in your tiny ass, you want to feel how I fuck you hard where you can't walk for days." My fingers slip between his crack to his untouched hole.

I let my fingers graze over the innocent hole, and he whimpers ever so cutely. "You want to know what it feels like to be dominated by your mate." His breathing patterns are getting messy as he inhales and exhales unevenly.

"I bet you so badly want to ride Daddy, to make him feel good. You wanna make Daddy feel good?" One finger slips into his hole and he moans a nice juicy moan. It sounds so good coming from his mouth.

I began to finger him with one finger then adding a second. I began fucking his hole with my fingers, kissing him and talking dirty to him.

"You like my fingers up your ass?" "Mm..mhm" I add a third finger making him moan loudly. "Words Babyboy. I wanna hear your voice."

I unbuckle his pants and use my other hand to reach for his member. "Y-yes, yes Daddy, I-i love y-your fingers in my ass." He stutters and moans as I play with him.

"Tell Daddy what you want and he might reward you." I whisper in his ear, using my deep husky voice. I feel him clench around my fingers, he's about to cum. I thrust my fingers faster and stroke his member faster, until he cums with a soft scream of my name.

I pull my hand out of his pants and my fingers out of his ass. My hand has his cum on it. I stare at him deep in his eyes and lick some of the release off. "Have any requests for me, I'll gladly give you what you want. You have to voice it to me." I say in a deep low voice before leaning forward and kiss him deeply but not rough. I begin to add my tongue into the mix, making sure to not leave any spot untouched.

Distracting him with more kisses, down his neck and collarbones I slide him out of his pants and shirt. I kiss his neck til I find his sweet spot. I know I did because he clenched on to my shoulders.

"J-jungkook p-please..." "That's not my name." I say with a growl. His face flushed firetruck red. "Daddy..."

"Yes baby."

"Please fuck me"
---------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter if you hadn't guessed already, is a smut.

So just a little warning now.

Cause once I start writing it I won't stop til they both finish.

Also we are almost at 500 reads so let's keep up the good work and thank you for reading my story