Part 19

No one's side

Taemin: first block out your mate's I don't want them to hear this.

Tae: ok

Jin: done, I'm always keeping Joon out sometimes anyways

Jimin: ok but what's this about

Taemin: as you may or may not know it's my Hobi's birthday tomorrow and I want to throw a party for him. I know this is all last minute but I want to make it special for him.

Tae: aww it's ok what should we do? Surprise party maybe take him out to eat?

Jin: or we could just spend a day hanging out and I could cook and make a cake

Jimin: guys the alphas don't look to happy

Jin: don't worry they'll be fine

The mates were being ignored.

Taemin: how about we all hangout and we can go to like a park and watch a movie and then I plan on.....yea later on

Jimin: *gasp* you kinky bastard

The betas and Tae all laughed not noticing that the alphas had gotten up.

Tae: ah tmi my virgin mind

Jin: Tae shut up you were so loud last night. Me and Joon heard you all the from our room which is way down the hall

Their conversation got interrupted when they started asking questions. Finally the alphas broke and picked up thier mate throwing them over thier shoulder.

They each received as smack on their ass.

Taemin: just text me and we'll finish talking about this later. Sorry if I got y'all in trouble

Jimin: it's ok

Jin: don't worry about it I'll make the group chat

Tae: shoot we're all dead. If I die just know that I love y'all and it was nice meeting you Taemin

They all laughed at Tae's comment and suddenly the alphas started running to separate them.

Jungkook's side

I don't know what they were talking about but after I picked up Tae I gave him a hard slap on the ass. I didn't even care about his whimper because not only did he block me out but he also denied me when I asked him to take it down.

I hear them all laugh and me, Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok looked at each other and ran to our places to separate them.

Honestly that got way out of hand. They kept laughing and looking at us and that's when they started to cross the line. Then Tae's face was getting all flushed and I almost had enough.

When I reached our shared room I threw him on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"So Taehyung....want to take down this barrier you have up here?" I placed my pointer finger on his forehead.

"Oh yeah I almost forgot that." He giggled and laughed. I was finally able to get into his head.

"So now that that's done, are to tell me what y'all were talking about?" I sat up and crossed my arms.

"Umm......no I'm good." He had a smile on his face as if he did nothing wrong. I nodded my head, but I was satisfied with his answer.

"Ok it's fine." That must have taken him back because his eyes widen. "Wait wait wait....it's fine!?"