Part 32

No one's side

Taehyung was just waking up. The light was shining through his room and it blinded him. He didn't see five males standing in his room yet.

He rubbed his eyes, slowly getting up to close the curtains while the five males just followed him with thier eyes.

Taehyung got up to the curtains and closed it before heading back to his bed. He turned around and got startled falling to the ground when he was met with five pairs of doe eyes, staring at him.

The males were shocked and rushed towards Taehyung to help him up, but Tae kept backing away til his back hit a wall.

When that happened, the males went forward and helped Taehyung stand up. They gently grabbed him, assisting him in getting up.

"Who the heck are you guys? And why are you in my room? And why were you staring at me?" Taehyung asked fifty million questions.

Didn't help that the boys started answering at the same time.

"Ah, one at a time please. Let's start with you, the tall one."

Each of the boys sat down, criss cross applesauce.

"My name is Soobin and these are my friends Yeonjun, Taehyun, Beomgyu, and Hueningkai. And you're Taehyung, Jungkook's mate and he asked me and Yeonjun about you and asked us to look for you and so we did and then we found you."

Taehyung just nodded his head as he listened intently. His eyes widen at Jungkook's name. "You know my Kookie?" He asked worriedly.

"Uh no not really.." Yeonjun started. "..but me and Soobin were walking last night and we saw him and he asked us to talk. So we followed him to his car where he talked to us."

Taehyung's side

My heart beat sped up a little bit at the thought of Jungkook being here. Maybe that's why I woke up to my heart feeling warm and fuzzy. And so I guess that must have been Jungkook and Soobin and Yeonjun I saw outside.

"What did you talk about?" I asked curiously. "He asked us to find you and to contact him when we did. He also asked about you." I smiled lightly at the thought of him being worried about me.

"But I asked him why hasn't he come earlier and then he explained that there is a barrier around this place which is true. He can hear you but you can't hear him. I guess through the link or bond that y'all have." Yeonjun explained to me.

I was getting anxious and wanted to talk to Jungkook. "Do you perhaps, have his number or something?"

I asked and Soobin nodded his head, handing me his phone. "He gave it to us, we already texted him that we found you. Did you want to talk to him hyung?" He asked me and I nodded frantically.

No one's side

He pulled up Kookie's contact and Tae  called him.

Taehyung
Kookie?

Jungkook
Ummm....Soobin. why are you calling me that? I understand you found Tae, did something happen?

Taehyung
Kookie, it's me. Tae. Soobin let me borrow his phone

Jungkook
Omg!! Baby are you ok, I miss you so much. Don't worry I'm coming for you baby just hang tight. I know you're scared, but don't worry I'll be there to protect you

Taehyung
I know Kookie, I believe you. I miss you too, just please hurry. They already hurt Jinnie and Jiminie. I love you so much

Jungkook
I love you so much too baby. Can I talk to Soobin. I want to ask him something?