Part 30

Jungkook's side

I can't sleep at all. I mean I did get maybe at most 1 hr or so but that's it. I was too busy worried about my Taetae that it's stopping me from sleeping.

So I got up and got dressed and grabbed my keys. I'm gonna go search for him, I just have too. I was quiet enough to sneak out. I got in my car and started it.

"I'm coming Tae." I drove off and went to the last place that we didn't check. It was in Seoul, but it looked like an abandoned warehouse.

I turned my lights off before pulling up, hoping not to alarm anyone. I stopped my car and got out. I was walking when I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

I looked up, noting the the full moon would be tomorrow. I still had all day and tonight and tomorrow morning to search for my baby. I rubbed my chest, thinking it's because I crossed the barrier that was restricting my mind link from Tae.

I hear voices and hide myself. "...male omega.."

They talking about my baby. "Dude calm down, I feel bad for the poor little guy. He looks all scared and terrified. I want to help him so bad but they won't even let me in the house at night. I'm stuck on night patrol."

"I feel the same Soobin. I just hope that his mate finds him because he really needs his mate." The other guy said. Wow they are really nice, I'll see if they can help me since they want to help my baby as well.

They start to walk by me when I stood up. I held a finger to my mouth telling them to be quiet and not scream. I flash my alpha eyes, telling them that I'm....well an alpha.

"Don't make a scene, and I need your names."

"I-im Soobin."

"A-and I'm Yeonjun"

"Ok Soobin and Yeonjun, I have some questions but not here. Come to my car so we can talk freely." They nod thier and follow after me.

We get to my car and they both sit in the back. I turn around and now let's play 20 questions. "Ok so first things first, that omega in there. The male one, yea I'm his mate and I need your help. Can y'all help me?"

They both nod thier head and they are paying close attention to me.

ITS SO CUTE!!!

It's like they are little children who are got lost and then I'm helping them get unlost. Ok, enough of that I need to find Taehyung and get out here.

"I have one question sir. If you don't mind me asking." I nod my head for him to go on. "But with all due respect sir, how do we know if you're Taehyung's mate or not? We've had some alphas come here saying the same thing."

Wow! So other people are coming after MY baby trying to say MY baby is THEIR baby. What kind of bullshittery is this?

I can't get mad at the boys because they not going after my Taehyung. "Have you seen the mark on the omega before?"

Yeonjun's eyes light up as if he was a kid in a candy shop. "I saw it! And can I just say congratulations to you both for having that kind of bond. But sir, if I may ask. Why didn't you come earlier? They don't really feed him, and sometimes he chooses not to eat. They kept him locked away in his room and then sometimes his friends would come into his room and hang out."

"Well you see, this place has a barrier. You probably felt it when we walked through it." They looked confused. "Barrier?" Soobin asked

"Yea there's a barrier that blocks the mind link. So like I can hear Taehyung but he can't hear me. My friends can hear thier mates but they can't hear them."