Part 45

!!READ PART 44 BEFORE THIS ONE!!

Jungkook's side

It was a new week. All last week I pampered and played around with V. Now we were laying on out bed, him in my arms as I played with his hair.

"I have something to tell you." He sat up and my hand slid down to his waist. I kept the other hand behind my head as i looked up at him. "What is it baby? You can tell me anything."

He slowly nodded and sat up straight. I placed my hand on his thigh giving it a light squeeze to comfort him.

"Well you probably already know this but I still want to tell you anyway because I dont know but it'll make me feel better to tell you."

He said kind of lowly but i still heard him.

"Well i-"

"Mommy! Daddy! Look I made pretty picture with uncle Jin." Taegguk came bursting in through the door making both males jump.

"Oh thats so pretty sweetie." The while mood disappeared and brightened up when Taegguk came in the room. He crawled up on the bed, struggling a little but he eventually got up there.

He crawled over to me and layed down on my arm that was behind my head. "Let me see your picture." He turned around and showed it to me.

It looked like a bunch of robots but they were cute. And above each robot was a name. The one with black hair had daddy on top and the one with red hair had mommy on top and both of our hands was holding a little boy that haf the word me above it.

It was so cute.....then I looked to the right side of the page and clearly Jin drew it and had Taegguk write. The most beautiful person on earth is my unlce Jin.

Me and V rolled our eyes and smacjed our foreheads, laughing. "Lets go put this up on the fridge little gguk." I sajd we and both got up and he cheered loudly.

"YAAAAAY! I GET TO PUT MY PICTURE ON THE FRIDGE!" He ran out the room and down the hall. "Ggukie be careful I dont want you to fall and hurt yourself." V had said very motherly.

"You wanna talk about it later or do you just..." I trailed off hoping he'd get what im trying to say. "Oh i just wamted to say that imma try and bring Tae back tonight and i was wondering if I could get your help."

He said getting up to put on some clothes. "Of course I'll help baby."

"Papa come on, we have to hang it up on the fridge so that way it can be in all its glory." I felt the small hand tug on sweatpants. Any harder and the poor boy would have gotten a face full of boxers.

"Alright alright...and where papa come from?"

"Well uncle Jin said that daddy is a name that mommy calls you. And that only mommy should call you daddy." His eyes were so big when he was telling me this, it reminded me of Tae or V's eyes when they get excited.

And not in a sexual way. No those eyes are different.

"Is that so? What else did uncle Jin say about you calling me daddy?"

"He said its kin-" he was stopped short of his sentence by me, V and Jin running up to him. "Ok ok ok i think thats enough time that you soent with uncle Jin." We laugh shyly before both V glared Jin down.

I uncovered Taegguk's mouth and picked him up throwinf the little sucker over my shoulder. "Hey Gguk lets go make breakfast for mommy."

"Yaaaay! Mommy im gonna make breakfast for you. Its gonna taste delicious!" Taegguk yelled and V's face changed to a happy one when he looked at the both of us.

"Ok sweetie, go make mommy a good breakfast." He smiled so innocently and went back to glaring at Jon when we walked away.

"So what do you wanna make for breakfast?" I asked putting the giggling child down on the ground softly. "Pancakes!" He shouted and we both laughed and started making pancakes.

V's side

After I finished glaring down and talking to Jin he apologized and i wemt ahead and told him about tonight.

"Are you going to be ok?" He asked me placing a hand on my back. I nodded and told him that Jungkok said he'd be there for me. We continued to talk and i ended up telling him everything.

"V thats sounds painful. Do yo-"

"Look I already know. Trust me you're not the first person to tell me this. But i dont care it'll be worth it in my eyes. I hoping this will heal Jungkook and JK. They act like they aint in pain but i can feel it. I guess they forgot i can feel what they feel."

Jin held my hand and wiped the tears that were about to escape my eyes. Just then the door opened and i saw my two favorite boys in the world. "Mommy we made pancakes and eggs and fruits."

Taegguk climbed up, using my leg, and sat next to me. "We also brought you some orange juice, hope you didnt brush your teeth." We laughed and Jungkook sat the tray down on my lap.

"I'll leave yall alone for now. Guess I gotta leave my favorite nephew with his parents." We laughed.

"But im your only nephew uncle Jinnie. You're so silly." We laughed again and even more at the cute little boy who was smiling big.

His teeth were like Jungkook's. Just this little bunny smile. "Taegguk why dont you feed mommy what you made for him?" I offered and looked at the funny shaped pancakes.

"Ok mommy." He crawled over to my lap and stabbed a whole pankace trying to shove it in my mouth. "Sweetie, my mouth isnt that big. You have to break it into smaller pieces."

I felt a breath by my ear and knew Jungkook was about to whisper something in my ear. "Well last week it was big enough. You could fit every inch in your mouth."

My face became a cherry tomato as I continued to break the pancake up into smaller pieces. "A-anyways there, now you can feed mommy."

Bad idea because he kept trying to stuff my mouth. And Jungkook was just encouraging him. "Gguk I think mommy can fit another pices in his mouth why dont you give him another one."

"Ok papa, open for the choo choo train mommy." I opened my mouth for the piece because he looked so happy and I would to tell him no. "Wow! Mommy can fit a lot in his mouth can't he Taegguk?"

"Yea he can. Mommy has a big mouth papa." Jungkook was smiling innocently at the excited boy but his eyes were so dark and non innocent towards me.

Jungkook: yea mommy can fit a lot in his mouth

V: could not corrupt our childs mind please

Jungkook: but you look so cute with your cheeks stuffed like that....kinda hot actually I wonder what else you can fit in your mouth

V: dont be fucking stupid Jungkook and you wouldnt want to get hard in front of our child and then end up with blue balls because you wont be able to get rid of it

Jungkook: ooo...spicy. kookie likey

V just rolled his eyes. "Thank you so much Taeggukie. Mommy is so full and feels a lot better now that i ate."

"Your welcome mommy. I love you." My heart raced and my face blushed at the little words.

"I love you too Taegguk"
_________________________________________

So at first I was thinking of bringing Tae back this chapter but it started to become a filler chapter which is how it turned out to be.

BUT

I will bring tae back in the next chapter.....even if i start the chapter with how V does it...i dont know but ill figure it out.

Also....double update for the week so obviously authornim got them ideas in.

What are your thoughts? About the story? About the chapter? About life?

Be sure to vote share and comment please😊

See you jn the next chapter
😊💕