Part 16:M

Taehyung's side

I'm kinda scared about him marking me. I don't want him to be rough and it hurt alot. But I can't do nothing because of what happened.

"Can you be gentle then?" I ask him as he tightens his grip on my waist. If there was any even space between us from the beginning...it's definitely gone now.

I feel Jungkook's tongue draw a line up from my collarbone as he pulls my shoulder down. He exposed more of my neck.

My arms are trapped so I can't move but he slowly backs up to a wall. He continued to lick and kiss my neck until he's finally ready to mark me.

"I'll be as gentle as I possibly can but it will hurt. But I will try to not make it hurt for you baby." He tells me and I nod my head.

"Ok." He kisses more of my neck and he has his eyes set on one place where it'll be visible to other wolves, especially alpha wolves.

"I'm gonna mark you now, let me know if it hurts too much." I nod and he slowly sinks his teeth into my soft skin.

I let out a pained scream, the pain is unbearable and I can't take it. It hurts to bad but he can't stop now.

All of a sudden the pain turns to pleasure and a lewd moan escapes my mouth. Jungkook comes up from my neck, "you like this feeling babyboy don't you?"

I can't see his face but I know he's smirking. He licks the spot where he bit and I let out another moan, squirming in his arms. "Stop moving around." He tells me in a stern voice and I freeze all movements.

"Good boy, you are a very good boy baby. Since you did well I'll reward you." I try to stand up but almost fall due to weak knees.

I'm not in heat but I am turned on and I can feel slick starting to run down my tan thighs. I turn around slowly and look down at the floor.

Jungkook stood up and walked over to me, lifting my chin up gently. "Did it hurt a lot?" I shook my head no, even tho it did in the beginning.

No one's side

Jungkook's other hand made way to Tae's ass giving it a squeeze. Taehyung releases a small cute little squeak and Jungkook grins widely by this.

Jungkook lives for the reactions he gets out of the smaller boy in front of him.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung into a deep kiss, starting out normal then getting hotter and hotter as they continue. Lips melting and tongues twirling as if some show.

The alpha massages the freshly marked omega's ass with rough hands, yet gentle on the boy. He lifts the shirt up to slide his hands down the smaller's boxers.

(In case you didn't understand or read it wrong. The omega was freshly marked...sorry continue)

"Mmm...someone is making a mess in thier boxers." Tae was panting after being pulled apart from the heated kiss, but Jungkook played with Tae's small, slick covered hole.

"What's this? Are you turned on by my voice? Does it make you want to please me or for me to please you, hmm babyboy?" Taehyung was starting to become a moaning mess.

Jungkook would tease his hole rubbing it then almost putting his finger in it just to take it back out. "You want pleasure babyboy?" Jungkook's voice deeper and more huskier than before.

"Y-yes please...p-please I-i need you..aah~" the omega pleaded and pleaded but the alpha thought that he should have some fun.

"Hmm I don't think you deserve it." With that said Jungkook removed his hands from Taehyung's body, making the aforementioned fall to his knees.