Part 39

No one's side

V was eating some food while having Taegguk sitting in his lap. Jin had made some soup for everyone to eat and only V, Taegguk, and Namjoon came to eat.

Yoongi was locked in his room with Jimin in his arms and Hoseok was locked in his room watching kdramas.

Jungkook went out for a run. "These kids honestly have no respect. If someone cooks they should eat instead of fucking or being held captive by thier blankets or going for a run." Jin rolled his eyes and head the door unlock.

Everyone turned around in the room and saw Jungkook entering the house. V may or may not have thought he looked hot walking in sweaty and shirtless.

V trailed his eyes up and down his mate that was walking towards him with a smirk. "Hey baby. Hey Ggukie, how are you?"

In response he got little babbles and a smile. Everyone cooed at the cute sounds which made Taegguk laugh. "What are you eating?"

"Here, Jin made it." V held the spoon up t feed Jungkook but he backed away. "No way, I don't want to be poisoned." He made an 'X' with his fingers.

Jungkook felt a cold shiver run up his spine. He looked over and saw the piercing gaze of Jin. "Poison? Does it look like I would poison you?" Jin asked crossing his arms.

"Yeah you right." Jungkook nodded his head going for a bite of the soup. "Such an amateur way to kill someone. I'd clearly do it differently than that. Maybe I'd make you something special and kill you while you eat."

Jungkook coughed, choking on the food. "Yea ok wow, so Jin hyung I'm just gonna go shower up and-"

"No, come sit down and eat. Put your shirt on I know you have it with you." Even though Jungkook is a powerful alpha he still listens to Jin. Because he can be scary but he's caring.

Jin placed the bowl infront of Jungkook and the male stared down at it. "How do I know it's not poisoned?"

"Easy." Jin picked up the spoon and fed see to Taegguk. "No my baby. I love you so much Taeggukie!" Jungkook faked cried, causing an uproar from V and Namjoon.

"Oh would you stop being such a drama queen and eat the damn food. I'm not evil, I wouldn't poison your food and then feed it Taegguk. Plus he likes it so I'm gonna go make him a small bowl." Jungkook received a slap on the back of his head and he started eating.

Jin came back with food, which was just the broth from the sou, for Taegguk and V started feeding him. Well he tried because Taegguk would barely own his mouth or not even pay attention to thee choo choo train.

"Jungkook we need to talk later." V spoke up after thinking about wether he should tell Jungkook about what he found or not.

"Is it important?" He asked after swallowing some of his soup. V shrugged his shoulders then quickly nodded his head. "Yea, it's about Taehyung."

Jungkook, nodded his head and continued eating. "Ok, did something happen or did you need anything?" He placed his hand upon V's thigh and rubbed it.

V looked at him wide eyed, he expected Jungkook to be jumping up and down and dragging him everywhere trying to get the information out of him.

But NO

He got a calm Jungkook as if he didn't really care. "So are you like, not excited or something or do you just not care?" V crossed him arms as much as he could with Taegguk in his arms.

Jungkook laughed picking up and holding his child in his arms. "Of course I'm happy but I already know. When you and JK were searching I may or may not have peeked and are you sure you wanna do that?"

He asked worriedly. V couldn't do nothing but nod his head slowly with sad eyes. "It's the only way. If I don't then you and JK will be in eternal pain. Like y'all are already."

"Yeah, I'm in pain and I feel my heart being ripped apart everytime I think about Taehyung but..." Jungkook stood up putting his bowl in the sink.

He gave Taegguk a good toss in the air, giving Jin and V a heart attack but catching him.

"I have a child and I have to be there for my child. I know Taehyung would do the same if the situation was flipped. If I had gotten killed and it was just JK, which if you ask me I wouldn't trust JK with Tae for a second."

JK: asshole

Jungkook: we the same person so you're an asshole as well

JK: fuck you dude

Jungkook: sorry dude but I have and I rather not fuck myself. That'd be kinda weird

JK stopped talking because he felt like he was talking to an idiot. V laughed because he overheard the conversation through the link.

"But I know Tae would be focused on our child more than me. Not that I don't care about Tae, trust me I love him so much and I miss him so much too."

Jungkook was tossing the baby all over the place but the baby was just laughing and having a great time.

"And sometimes it hurts to look at you because you both are the same person with the same face and everything. All it does is remind me that he's still here and that I still have him. Wether this thing works or not, I'll always him. I love you V."

Jin starting sobbing out loud and Namjoon just held his mate by his side. Letting the beta cry his eyes out. V had tears running down his face.

He got up and ran into Jungkook's arms while the baby was in midair but with Jungkook's amazing reflexes he caught the baby in one arm. He practically had a heart attack but he comforted the sobbing male in his arms.

"I love you too Jungkook."

"You know even though Tae is somewhere in you, which sounds weird if you say it out loud but oh well.."

That little comment made everyone laugh. "You both are still the same crybaby that I love and care so much about."

V slapped Jungkook's chest. "Yah! Where's JK, he wouldn't treat me like this?"

"What makes you so certain about that baby? We both the same person just different attitude." Jungkook laughed kissing the male's cheek.

"Jungkook you have a problem on your shoulders." Jin said pointing at thee males back trying not to laugh.

Jungkook felt a warm substance run down his back. "Taegguk really!? What made you throw up?"

"I don't know maybe the fact that he was eating and then you started tossing his everywhere." V stated matter-of-factly. Everyone laughed while Jungkook scrunched his nose by the smell.

"Gosh I love this baby. Maybe you'll grow up and be like you daddy."

"No! You are not turning my baby into a muscle pig."

"Baby we have to wait to see what he's gonna be first so it's ok. Start strong, right little gguk?"

Taegguk babbled amd everyone laughed at the cuteness.
_______________________________________

How was this?

Ok so I don't know for sure how much longer I'm gonna take on this story but don't be surprised if you start seeing like 650 updates from this story.

Because I'm gonna get this one done and then im gonna work on the others. Btw if you haven't voted for a new story be sure to do that.
(Refer to 'Pick A Story' chapter)

What are your thoughts?

Share this story with a friend who likes being thrown up on by babies......just kidding but vote and comment and share please😊

See you in the next chapter
😊💕