Part 43:M

No one's side

Jungkook's face turned dark when he heard what V had said. He pulled his ffingers out and shoved them in V's mouth.

"You won't beg for mercy and you'll take what I give you. Am I understood or do you need a punishment to get shit through your head?"

V used his tongue to clean off the fingers and nodded his head. He had to admit, he was very turned on by how rough Jungkook was being.

"Good boy, but I wont fuck you." He pulled his fingers out of the male's mouth who whined. "W-why?"

"Because...."

Jungkook closed his eyes and when he opened them back JK had appeared.

"Im going to fuck you so well baby boy. You'll forget who you are." Without warning he slammed in the tight heat that was his mate's. V scearms out of pleasure. His back fully arched like a semi circle.

V reached to wrap his arms around JK's neck but gets his hands pushed above his head. "Did i give you permission to touch me slut?" His voice cold like the crispy winter air.

But without a whine in response he more or less received a moan. "Do you like being slut shammed? Do you like me talking down on you, making you feel worthless?"

V nodded his head quickly but that wasmt enough for JK. "I need words baby doll. I can't hear your head rattle." JK softly rubbed the boy's forehead, gently caressing it.

"Y-yes, please slut shame me daddy." V muttered out of his mouth. In a rapid increase, the smell of his hormones slowly but surely made JK go into a craze.

"Id calm down those hormones if I were you. Can't have any of these other alphas coming after you just because you could t keep your slutty hormones to yourself. Now that's a peoblem, isn't it darling?"

Both males nodded thier head at the same time. "Thats daddy's good boy." JK kissed the boys forehead. "Ok..." JK pulled out.

"Sweet time is over...

"...lets have some fun"

JK pulled V up and made the male fly to the end of the bed. JK sat with his back against the headboard. "Well dont just fucking sit there, get your ass over here and ride me." He said brutally.

V quickly went crawled over and JK found the sight to be quite pleasing. His member standing tall and proud, V took his time to slowly sit down. Even though he had already ajusted when JK was in him, he still was huge.

JK rolled his eyes and grabbed the small males hips and pulled him down. "Fucking hell you took to long. Go on in not gonna help you, start bouncing."

V raised his hips and slowly sat back down, moaning at the feeling of JK rubbing against his tight walls. He picked up hia pace a little faster and went as fast as he could. His thighs started to shake and he was moaning like it would be his last time ever.

But JK grew tired of the slow pace and decided to take things into his own hands. He grabbed the waist of the small male and slammed up into him.

"You were so slow......i thought sluts knew how to do this. You were acting like you've never done this before."

He kept thrusting up into the boy til V started to clench around him. "Oh so now you wanna cum." JK flipped them over and held down V's hips with one hand, using the other to hold his hands above his head.

"Look at you, we just started and you look like you've been through some rounds."

V was moaning and screaming at the fast pace and you couldn't hold it. "P-pl-please I-i need to...."

"Need to what whore? What do you want?" JK slowed down, very slowly almost as if he wasn't moving but he could feel every bit of tightness holding him.

"You take me so well. Wonder how many other people you've done this to. It just boils my blood thinking about other men fucking you."

N-no I promise daddy, you're the only one who's been in my hole. Youre the only one who can make me like this."

V said hoping that he wouldn't get a punishment for JK's own thoughts. "I bet I am." He pulled out and flipped V over.

"Next time you feel like gettung fucked, i want you in this position. Your ass will go up and your face will go down."

JK looked at the puffy red hole. Clenching and unclenching around nothing but air. "Look baby your slutty hole wants to be filled with something. How about we give it what it wants."

JK got up and grabbed a different vibrator that he could control with his phone. He shoved it til he hit the other's prostate which was signaled by a small scream.

He turned it on and V fell apart. JK went around sat in front of V's face. With a one word command, the omega began to suck and lick and drip all over the alpha's proud member.

He started to play with the toy in his mate. Turning it up high and down low, then turning it completely off and blasting it on its highest speed.

Both males felt heaven, as if they reached the highest scale of pleasure. Yes both males felt over the top. Felt like it was just them in the entire world.

No one can stop them at this point. V wad slobbing and moaning around JK as he took him in as deep as he could.

JK pulled his slender fingers through his hair that was stuck on his forehead. Then he placed his hand on the back of V's head to hold it in place as he fucked his wet mouth.

"Fuck you mouth feels so good."

"Da-daddy I dont want to cum b-by the vibrator....I want y-you."

JK nodded his head and turned the vibrator off while V pulled off. "Lay down, I wanna see your face as you finish."

V layed down, wrapping his arms around JK who held his hips. "You are so beautiful baby."

V giggled. "Dont go soft on me know, we both still havent finished yet." They laughed but laughing was cut short of a small scream.

"Who said I was going soft." He thrusted hard and fast while V's mouth hung open. "Shit baby how do you stay so fucking tight. I literally murdered your hole and you stay so tight."

V laughed a little and pulled JK down to kiss him. The kiss was sloppy and heated, thier bodies were on fire. "I-i..."

"Me too baby just hold for a second im almost there..." JK went so rough that his tip was punching the male's prostate.

"I-im g-gonna...." JK reached for the male's member and stroked it hard and fast. "Go ahead baby" V released and sat up, forcing his lips on JK who had pulled out and released all over his mate's body.

They held each other close, catching thier breaths. "Let me clean you up." V nodded and JK picked him up carrying him to the bathroom which sent a chill down his spine. "C-cold."

JK placed a towel down on the sink so he could run a nice warm bath for his baby.

When the tub was filled he turned the water off and picked up V slowly placing him in the bubble filled tub.

JK sat behind V and both males relaxed in the tub. "I love you so much baby. Youre so beautiful." JK was kissing V's shoulders and neck.

The male giggled. "I love you too JK"
_________________________________________

Second part is posted. What do you think? Was it bad? I think it was, sorry it wasn't my best. Ill try harder next time

Hopefully to all my readers who are in school, hopefully the year is going great for you and made lots of good friends.

Have a wonderful day be sure you share and comment or vote which you prefer.

What are your thoughts?

See you on the next chapter
😊💕