Part 41

STREAM CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP FOR GOOD GRADES AND CLEAR SKIN

V's side

After we had left the house, we went towards the car to head towards the mall. "Umm where are you two doing here?"

I asked as I saw Jungkook and Yoongi sitting in the car. "Well....what are you waiting for? Get in so we can go shopping." He stepped out anf opened the car door for me.

"Jimin..." I looked towards the boy as he stepped in to sit in the front passenger seat. "Well they are coming with us of course. Because obviously we have the money that they have and I honestly didnt know when they got jobs or how long they've had them."

Jimin had explained. "Well ive beeen had a job, my department is under works so they gave us all this time off til it's finished." Jungkook said pushing me lightly into the car.

"What do you work as?" I asked him curiously. We all buckled up and Yoongi started the car. "Well you know the company, GUCCI, right?"

"Of course I know that company! Who doesnt? All tje designer clothes and the rich and expensive silky soft fabric with real diamonds and shiny jewels. Also with the most expensive of smelling body sprays that with just one spray will last for hours. The shoes that look like they should never be worn or touched because of how nice they are. Oh and dont get me started on the ties, sometimes I just want to get my hands on one and put it in a glass box that way it will never touch the dirty air and have a spotlight on it so that way it shines with its also silky fabric. Omg GUCCI is just enough to make me horny and oh how I wanna bw fucked in the clothing letting it fall all over my smooth skin and can you just imagine it Kookie?! The silky smooth fabric against my skin as you drag your hands lightly over me down from my sides to my hips. Mmmmm~ oh yes GUCCI is so nice I love that brand so much. I just wish I had some of thier merchandise."

I cupped my red cheeks, closing my eyes imagining myself owning the expensive clothing.

No one's side

Everyone in the car had turned to looking traumatized at the male who was fantasizing over the brand. Yoongi looked disgusted and Jimin looked away shyly and embarrassed, while Jungkook was slightly turned on yet shocked at the same time.

"I...i umm...Y-yoongi drive."

"I-i dont think I c-can. I forgot what drive was." He said stuttering. "Y-yeah I think h-he supposed to put it in d-drive and press the ga-gas." Jimin also stuttered.

V was in his own little world, his own little daydream, he forgot where he was.

After that whole explanation, Jungkook didnt evwn get to the part where he could say that he worked for the luxury brand.

Or even say that he knew the owner.

Or that he was part of the designing committee.

Better yet, he didnt even get to explain why his department was undergoing aome fixes and that there wont be any new designs for sometime because they are getting new machines and tech installed.

Yoongi and Jimin turned around facing towards the road while Jungkook stared at V with a semi but with amazement. He thought for a split second that Taehyung had popped out of him.

Jungkook knew very well that Taehyung loved GUCCI. To the point where he feels like if he brings it up that the boy would explode with how much he love the brand.

The car eventually came to a stop and when V looked out the window amd saw the infamous brand and everyone had to cover thier ears because of the loud screech the escaped the male's mouth.