Part 42:M

Be sure to read Part 41 before you start this chapter

No one's side

"Ok and your total comes up to $2,574.90 would you like to round up your total?" The cashier asked Jungkook.

He wasn't really paying attention to her because his eyes were focused on the beauty who was still running around. "Ugh...yea sure go ahead or whatever."

He flicked his hand and the lady rounded up his total. "Ok that'll be $2,575. Cash or ca-"

She was cut off by the black card thrown down on the counter. She picked up the sleek black piece of plastic and swiped it handing it back. He grabbed it and his hand lightly grazed hers unconsciously.

She blushed and Jungkook turned around looking at her like she was crazy.

Jungkook: whats wrong with her

V: wrong with who

Jungkook: nothing baby you ready to go

V: yea that bitch keeps looking at you and blushing. Clearly she doesnt see that you like dick and not vagina

Jungkook: .....well then ok

Jungkook turned back and grabbed the bags as V went up wrapped his arm around Jungkook's muscular arm. "You should stop working out, you're about to rip your shirts and jackets."

"But I have to be big and strong for my baby." Jungkook caressed his face, not caring about the girl getting a free show. "Well you're already big enough, actually too big at that but its ok."

V leaned forward towards Jungkook, turning his head, looking the girl in her eyes. "You know I like it big especially when you're rough." V licked the male's chin.

"We're going home." Jungkook grabbed V, throwing the small male over his shoulder and grabbing the bags running towards the car.

"Yoongi unlock the fucking door!" He yelled at his friend who was sitting in the car making out with Jimin. Jimin got up with lips swollen and red.

Yoongi unlocked the doors and popped the trunk. Jungkook, with V still on his shoulder, put the bags in the trunk and shut it. He put V down just to shove his gently in the backseat of the car.

Jungkook: I am going to fuck you when we get home

V: you better

Jungkook: I WILL

V: daddy ive been feeling so needy. Wait!

Jungkook: whats wrong babyboy?

V: what about taegguk

Jungkook: most likey Jin has him. Just call and ask to be sure

V nodded his head and quickly pulled out his phone messaging Jin. But like Jungkook said, Jin had already snatched up the baby and took him out.

They finally arrived at thier house and Jungkook pulled V out the car, forgetting the bags. "Wait! My GUCCI!"

Jungkook tsked and rolled his eyes hurriedly grabbing the bags. V had ran inside and closed and locked the door to thier shared room. "Im gonna make this good."

Jungkook had ran up to the door and when he went to go open it, he saw that it was locked. "Baby open this door NOW!"

Jungkook's side