Part 47

No one's side

Ever since Tae came back, Jungkook has been spoiling him to the highest of levels. Anything the male needed he was there to give it to him.

"Jungkook, can we go outside to the playground and play with Taegguk?" Tae asked while sitting on the muscular males lap. Jungkook burried his head in his neck, inhaling his scent. "Of course we can. Lets go tell him and get ready. Its cold outisde so we need to bring some jackets."

Taehyung smiled and got up not without giving his lover a kiss.

"Hey Ggukie, wanna go to the park?" Taehyung said walking towards the door about to open it. "Dont open it mommy im working on something."

Shocked Tae continued to speak through the door. "Ok well do you wanna go to the park?"

Taegguk ran up to the door and cracked it a little. He looked up and nodded with a smile. "Ok well we are leaving in a few and be sure to put on a jacket. Come down when you ready."

Taehyung turned to walk away when he felt tiny arms surround his legs. "I love you mommy." Tae had slight tears in his eyes. "I love you too Taegguk."

Gguk came around to give his mommy a kiss, Jungkook stood against a wall watching the cute moment. "What about me? You dont love me Gguk? Papa is hurt."

Jungkook clutched his heart and fell to the ground acting out in pain. "No! Papa Taegguk loves you too." He ran over to his father and hugged him.

Jungkook couldn't be any happier than he was to have his family with him.

Later on that night

After putting down Taegguk for bed Jungkook walked into his and Tae's shared room.

Jungkook's side

I walked and saw Tae sitting up with glasses on reading a book. He look innocently cute. He looked up when he saw me in the doorway and pushed his glasses up smiling. "You gonna stand there or come to bed? There's room for one more."

I walked over and layed on him. "I think i found my spot." He layed his glasses and book down on the nightstand hugging me back.

I felt tears prick my eyes because im just so happy. My life feels complete with the love of my life in my arms. Tears fell onto Tae's skin and he rubbed my back chuckling.

"Is my baby crying?" I laughed. "Im not a baby."

"I'm a baby." They both looked up and saw a sleepy Taegguk in the door. "Come on..." Tae called him over and Taegguk crawled up on the bed.

I had moved over so that he could sit in the middle of us. "Go to sleep. Papa and I will be here when you wake up in the morning." But as soon as he layed down he moved over to lay on Tae and hug him.

"He sleeps just like you, you know. Anytime he was sleep with me he would hold onto me and not let go. And when he was just a little arm baby, I could never put him down. He has a strong grip though because i started choking because he was squeezing my neck so hard."

We shared a quiet chuckle. He moved to lay under me with Gguk in his arms. "He looks like you when he's sleep. His cheeks are puffy and his teeth set the whole look off." Tae yawned and we layed down.

He layed on my arm and Gguk stretched out to lay on the both of us. Tae went dead sleep on me. I laughed and stroked his hair kissing his forehead lightly. "My beautiful family. Jeon Taehyung and Jeon Taegguk.......we will all be together as one."

I turned to the side and pulled opened the drawer to my nightstand. I took out the box and opened it letting the moonlight bounce off the diamond in the middle of the ring. "Together we'll be the Jeon family." I closed it hiding before turning to go to sleep.

I couldn't ask for a better family.....well I could but I didn't have to.

The next morning

"Mommy! Papa! Wake up! Im hungry!" I feel a light weight fall into of me and then get up only to start jumping. I feel someone breathing heavily into my chest. I open my eyes and squint because its so bright.

Finally when my eyes adjust I see that Taegguk was infront of my face. It scared me and i tightened my grip on Tae causing him to help slightly. "Sorry baby."

"Its-"

"Its ok papa, just feed me im hungry." Taegguk cut off Taehyung and we laughed. I nodded sitting up, I went to go get up but I felt arms hold onto me. "I can't feed the demon if you're holding me."

"Carry me" was the only command I heard. "Yes sir." I picked him up and he clung onto my back. "You're ridiculous..."

I laughed and Taegguk ran downstairs. "You love me." Tae said sleepily into my neck. I responded saying I do and we went to go make the child some food.

Once we got downstairs I instantly got yelled at. "JEON JUNGKOOK DON'T TELL M-!"

"No hyung dont worry he just wanted me to carry him." I went to go put Tae down and he hissed like he was in pain. "Yah, too rough you need to calm down. Now pick me back up."

I looked at him like he was crazy and he only smiled and stuck his tongue out at me playfully. "Wow Jungkook, never thought you'd do that with a child next door to your room." Everyone shook thier head and tsk'd at me.

Even my own son was in on it and he didnt even know what was happening. "So suddenly I become the bad guy for carrying my wife around the house?" I pulled Taehyung in by his waist.

Taehyung's side

He called me his wife. I smiled blushing as he kissed my cheek.
_________________________________________

Well im starting to see all the mistakes in this story as it goes on and can i just say....

I AM SO SORRY!!

I dont understand why i have to have two different things happen and continue the story like i didnt just mess up. I really need to start drafting thia stuff out in a notebook and just go by with what the book says.

But anyways beside me making mistakes like always I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What are your thoughts?

Be sure to comment vote and maybe share or share after i get the story right I mean who knows at this point.

See you in the next chapter😊💕