Part 23

Taehyung's side

"Taemin" I said and he walked up to me. "What are you doing here? And how come your not tied up or anything?"

He juts chuckled quietly. "Well Taehyung those are all very good questions but you have no right to ask questions."

The guy in front of me stood up and walked to the other people telling them orders. I followed them with my eyes. "Take them away."

Everyone left while Jin and Jimin struggled to get out of thier grip. It was jus me and Taemin left in the room. He started pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back.

"You see Taehyung, I have a story for you. And you're gonna listen and absorb all the information I'm telling you because at the end there's going to be a quiz."

He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me.

"Once upon a time, way back before us. There was a wolf who had the purest and whitest of fur, kinda like yours. That wolf happened to be an omega, just like you. Everyone knows male omegas are rare, everyone is born omega but males don't stay that way thier whole life. But this wolf was special and had to be protected and always guarded. Nothing should ever come harm to that wolf. But one day that wolf was walking around when his scent filled the air around him. Unknowing to him he was being followed."

He stared me dead in my eyes.

"I think we all know what happens next....he gets snatched up and taken away. Now keep this in mind this omega had a mate and was marked. But they took the little omega away and on the night of the full moon, that one night when all omegas go into heat, that night that omega went through the ritual and turned into something new. Something more powerful than even a trueblood alpha. You know how the ritual goes?"

I just looked at him and so far the gears in my head are starting to tick about but they aren't moving.

"You make a small cut on each of the limbs and let the blood flow. At this moment the moon should be rising into the sky. Then when the moon reaches it's highest peak, you stab the wolf killing the omega. You recite some words and then wait. Eventually the wolf will wake up and you must tame it very quickly to have control over. Once under your control, you can do whatever you want with them. This is the point where you do the deeds and the wolf will become pregnant and give birth on that night to a special wolf. A rare one of it's kind."

No one's side

Slowly the gears start to move but still not by much.

"All that would work only if the omega has been marked by it's mate. Are the gears starting to move in your head little one?" He stroked Tae's soft face.

"What you mean...."

"Mmhmm, keep going."

"That I..."

"Yes sweetie, it's you. Your going to do the ritual. Now do you have any questions?"

"Yes what happens to the mate of the wolf?"

Taehyung had to make sure that Jungkook wouldn't get harmed.....or so he thought.

"That's easy, they start to suffer along with the omega and when the omega is stabbed, thier mate starts to suffer and will be in a great deal of pain for the rest of their life, anything else?"

Tears, started to fill his eyes and he just didn't know what to think. What's going to happen to him and Jungkook. Will Jungkook come after him and save him?

"I'm sorry I had to break it to you like this Taehyungie but what else can I do? Now you're going to need lots of rest. Ritual starts in a week so we have to make sure that you at least get some rest, night night."