Part 48

5 years later

Taehyung's side

Today was Jin hyung's birthday and we were planning a big surprise party.

Well...we were but Taegguk who is now 6 years old and still growing, got to happy and told him. I finally got my memories back and im so glad because I got to tell Gguk and he was was ecstatic. "Really mommy! Thats great! So you know who I am fully? Thats great lets go play now!" He has this big smile. He smiles like me but with Jungkook's teeth.

Currently, since it wasn't a surprise anymore we were setting everyrhing up in the house for Jin's party.

The theme: World Wide Pink....you can thank Jin for the name. I was setting down a table cloth when I felt arms surround my back. I chuckled and turned around see Jungkook.

"Kookie, help me fix this. It has to be perfect because if not then Jin is gonna wanna fix everything for himself." He nodded and went to go help his lover.

"Thank you...and now its perfect." I stood with my hands on my hips looking satisfied. "Its a bit too far to the left." Jungkook said and I was confused.

He walked over to the table and shifted everything just a smidge that it looked like he barely moved it. "There now you owe me."

"Wait what do you mean?" I was confused. "I saved your life from Jin so now you owe me." Jungkook is so weird at times that he confuses me.

"Well what do you want then?" I was curious because he's literally like horniest yet softest person ever. "Kiss me"

....

"Thats it....ok" i leaned forward but felt a soft plush cheek against my lips and little giggles. I ope ed my eyes seeing Taegguk in front of my eyes. "You two are too much." They broke out into a fit of laughter before I placed a kiss on Jungkook's lips.

"Ok well now that all this is done lets go get ready. People should be arriving in a little bit." We went up to our rooms cleaning up Gguk and dressing him and then me and Jungkook both got ready.

He wore an all black dress shirt and some dress pants with a pink tie. Taegguk wore a pink shirt with some blue jeans and pink shoes to tie the outfit together. "Mommy i dont wanna wear pink shoes. I wanna wear black shoes like papa."

"Sweetie, i tried to get your papa to wear pino shoes but he said that he wouldn't and won't. Plus between me and you, you look better than papa." I whispered making sure his hair looked nice. "Really mommy?! You think so. Ok I wear the pink shoes."

"What are yall two talking about?" Jungkook appeared in the doorway of the bathroom. While the child sitting on the sink just laughed. "Baby go get dressed." He stood perpendicular to me staring down at me since i was a bit shorter than him.

"I will, just let me finish his hair." He ended up kicking me out the bathroom saying he'd fix Taegguk's hair even though i refused to the highest standard he still ended up doing it.

I walked back into the bathroom after putting on a black pants with a nice pink shirt. Gguk's hair actually looked good but of course his fayher decided to give him his favorite haircut and decided to part his hair. "Boom! Now he looks like a real Jeon."

Seeing the similar bunny toothed smile come from them was heart warming. "Oh? And what makes you think he wont be a Kim?" I challenged him and clearly it was challenge accepted.

"So you wanna be the Kim family? But I think Jeon Taehyung sounds so smooth and rolls off the tongue very nicely. Dont you think Gguk?" He came up pulling me close by my waist and i can smell the body spray he had on....it has me melting he smells so good.

"Yea, plus mommy when you and papa get married you gonna have his last name so we can not be Kim. Silly mommy." He won. With our own son taking his side.

Jungkook's side

Be the Kim's.....baby you're so crazy. You'll have my last name if you want it. But we are the Jeon's anyway.

I love my family, its all nothing but smiles and laughs and giggles and so much fun. We start to greet people as they enter the house and things are quite lively. Everyone is chatting and talking and everything is going so perfect. My phone goes off and its Namjoon who's telling me that they are on their way back.

"Ok everyone, we need to hide. Jin is on his way back." Taegguk had ran off with some other kids and me and Tae hid together. I pulled him down so it was like he was practically sitting on me when really he was just in between my legs.

We had sometime so some people started to whisper with each other. I was still holding Tae but he didnt seem to mind. Im always holding him so its nothing new. "Baby.....you know i love you right?" He turned to look back at me.

"Of course i do. I love you too." We kissed and just as we were about to take it away. We heard keys jingle in the door. The door opened and the lights were turned on and everyone shouted "SURPRISE!"

Jon threw up some fist like he was about to fight someone but then realized what was going on. "Wow! Thank you so much. I must say this color is very soothing. Its the perfect pink....like me." We all laughed til a kid pointed something out.

"Jin's finger is shiny! Mommy! Mommy! Why is Jin's finger shiny?" We all looked and saw an engagement ring aitting on his left ring finger. I walked up to them with Tae following behind and Taegguk coming from wherever he was. "Wow uncle Jin. Your finger is so pretty."

"Namjoon you dawg. Thats my man!" I slapped him on his back and the engaged couple blushed and smiled. "I had to. I wouldnt want anyone else driving me to the egde of the earth then him." They shared a kiss getting a couple of ews from the kids.

"Ok Taegguk, you can stay up a little longer but after cake you gotta go lay down for bed ok?" Tae told him. Some kids wrre leaving because their parents had stuff to do but mostly the main group stayed.

"Thank you so much guys. Today was amazing." They cut the cake letting Gguk have a small slice since he doesn't need a lot of sugar before bed. The adults stayed up after the only child left in the house was sleep.

"Jungkook when are you gonna propose to Tae? Y'all have been together for at least 5 years." Jimin perked up. "Jimin its ok. He doesn't have to propose beside we might not even be together in the future you never know." Tae looked down like he was upset.

Tae's side

I mean there are probably a bunch of other guys maybe even girls that he could be with. He doesn't need me, i just hope he stays. I jolted up when I felt a slap on my thigh.

"Did you-!" He was rubbing the spot where he slapped but that doesnt disregard the fact that he did it.

"Dont worry. I only want you and I will propose to you. Just you wait."
_________________________________________

Wow......so im like what is it....a week or 2 late updating.

Imma just say this...im sorry for being late. I hope you found this chapter at least informing and foreshadowy. I think there is maybe a couple of chapters left in this story but I will make them good.

Also let me update yall(like yall care) about my favorite kpop songs.

- Follow: Monsta X
- Wonderland: ATEEZ
- Lion: (g)-idle
- You Calling My Name: GOT7
- Hip: MAMAMOO
- Flower Shower: Hyuna
- Feel Special: TWICE

Thise...i will literlly blast til im deaf

Anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter.

What are your thoughts?

Like share and comment to be on Santa's nice list

Merry Christmas Eve😊💕