Part 8:M

That song is nessisary for this story....I low-key need help. It's time for the smut

Enjoy
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's side

Jungkook smirks and sits up looking down on the beautiful submissive. Taehyung looks up with flushed cheeks and bites his lower lip. Jungkook giggles and kisses him, making him release the flesh from his teeth.

"Hmm..let's see..since I pleasured you, I think it's only fair if you do it back." Jungkook pulls his baby up and stands up in front of him. Taehyung gulps when he sees the massive bulge in Jungkook's boxers. "Want to see the real thing?"

Jungkook grabs Taehyung's hand and places it on his waistband. "Then you gotta go look for yourself." His deep voice sent shivers all through the others body. He slowly pulls down the boxers letting the member spring free.

Taehyung stares at it and then looks up to Jungkook. "It doesn't bite, go ahead and touch it." Jungkook chuckles slightly and places one hand in the others hair. Grabbing some but not tight. He's being real gentle with Taehyung because it is his first time.

Taehyung grabs it at the base and lifts it up. "Want to make Daddy feel good?" Taehyung nods. "Try sucking it, it'll make me feel real good." Taehyung looks up wondering how the monster will ever fit in his mouth but he tries.

He gives small kitten-like licks and Jungkook groans. He kisses it, licking from base to tip and playing with the tip with his tongue. Jungkook bucks his hips forward signaling for it to go in his mouth. Taehyung looks at it then puts the tip in his mouth.

Slowly he moves his head furthering the shaft in his mouth. He releases it with a pop. He looks up to his alpha only to be met with red eyes. "Your doing good Baby, just keep doing that."

Taehyung nods and swallows the member, bobbing his head up and down fast. Jungkook groans and feels like he's in heaven. His mate's plump lips wrapped around his cock feels like euphoria to him.

He was about to release but he pulls out of Tae's mouth. Saliva keeping the mouth and member together. Jungkook was ready to pounce but didn't, wanting not to hurt his poor mate.

He flips Taehyung over on all fours, his pink hole exposed to him. He leans forward and licks the small hole with his wet tongue. Causing the omega to whimper. He shoves his tongue in and out at a normal pace prepping Taehyung for the demon that he calls his dick.

He takes his tongue out and starts making hickeys all up and down his back. "Let me know if it hurts." Taehyung nods and Jungkook slides his member in slowly. Feeling the tight walls sucking him in deeper he released a deep groan.

Waiting for Tae to adjust to the new feeling and size, he finally gives him a nod to start moving. Jungkook starts slow and Taehyung moans out baby moans. Jungkook picks up the pace, skin clapping not loud enough to be heard outside the room.

"F-faster Daddy" "Are you sure Babyboy?" "Yes ahh Daddy, please ahh" Jungkook picks up the pace and moves at an unrealistic pace. Taehyung's body rocking back and forth with each thrust. "Feels s-so good Baby,*groans* oh you f-feel so good around me.

Taehyung was moaning uncontrollably and wildly. "Ooh yes Da-daddy please AHH fuck me harder." Jungkook pushes Taehyung's face down into the bed, thrusting faster than what he was already going.

Hitting Tae's sweet spot with each thursting of his mighty cock. "AHH T-there right there AHH~ h-harder" Taehyung begs and begs but Jungkook denys his request. He slows down, extra slow. Moving in and out painfully slow, making Taehyung whimper.

"As much as I love fucking you with my dick I want to try some stuff with you." Jungkook pulls out and Tae whines from the emptiness. "We're going all night." He walks out and into Tae's parents room. He looks around and finds a black box in the closet.

Walking back into the room with the omega he places the box beside him. He takes out a pair of cuffs and a vibrator. "Interesting toys your parents have here. I say we try them all."

The smell of arousal was the strongest and made Jungkook only want to re-enter Tae but he resisted. He cuffs Tae's hands together then to the headboard of the bed. He takes the vibrator putting some lube on it then shoving it deep in Tae's ass.

He takes the remote and turns it on the highest level. The omega snaps his legs closed from the overwhelming pleasure. Jungkook grabs his belt from his pants and wraps it around his hand.

"You better not cum." He says hitting Taehyung's thighs with the end of the belt. He was squirming around. Jungkook goes back to the box to find a cock ring. "Hmm, I think this belongs on you." He smirks evilly and slides the cock ring on.

"AHH~ Jung-...Daddy p-please I ahh~ ahh~~ I-i need to AHH~" Taehyung couldn't talk straight. Since Tae was moving so much it moved the vibrator to an extra sensitive spot causing a high pitched scream to come from him.

"I think you like how I'm playing with you. I think you enjoy my toying with your body and pleasuring you like this." Jungkook said bitterly sweet. He whipped Taehyung with his belt five more times. He unwraps the belt from his hands and drops it to the ground.

"Daddy I..." "...shh Babyboy, I know what you want. You'll get it." Jungkook turns the vibrator off and pulls it out. He kisses his hole which causes the submissive to shake.

"Mmm..fuck I love you so much." "I love you too Daddy." Jungkook goes in for multiple heated kisses going down his neck. He slides his member in fucking Tae mercilessly. Getting a wanted reaction out of the boy below him.

"Look at me with your eyes." Tae had shut his eyes closed tight, slowly opening them to be meeting once again with red eyes. Taehyung's eyes had turned blue. Jungkook smiles at his mate and his beautiful eyes.

Jungkook takes the cock ring off and was kissing him softly. "J-jungkook take the cuffs off. I w-wanna hold y-you." Jungkook obeys and Tae instantly wraps his arms around Jungkook.

Jungkook takes Tae's member in hand starts to pump him. "I-im g-gonna.." "Go ahead you've been good today." Taehyung cums with a loud moan and groan mixed with a scream. Jungkook pumps the omegas shaft through his high.

Jungkook pulls out and put it in Tae's mouth. He won't cum in Tae so he'll just have him swallow him. Taehyung starts to suck him off like a lollipop. "S-shit baby, oh fuck just like that I'm.." Jungkook cums deep down the others throat. "Swallow." He commands and Taehyung obeys licking some that didn't make it in his mouth off the cock.

Jungkook laid down beside Taehyung pulling his close. "You did an amazing job Baby. I'm so proud of you."

"Thank you Kookie." Tae yawned. "Go to sleep, I'll be here when you wake up. Goodnight. I love you so much." He places a kiss on Taehyung's lips as the other drifts off to sleep. But not without saying it back. "I love you too Jungkook."

Both males fall into deep sleep with each other in each other's arms. Oh how beautiful they were together. Fitting perfectly in each other like pieces of a puzzle.

---------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I hope that wasn't bad, not gonna lie, the songs that played while I was writing this weren't helping because they were all like...I guess "sex" songs.

You know...those songs...that you'd...do the dirty with...yea them.

Anyways thank you for reading my story and hopefully you can share this with a friend who will read this smut and not cringe.