Part 27

Taehyung's side

I cuddled closer to the warmth of Jimin...or is it Jin? I don't know because we all shuffled around at night while sleeping.

I strictly remember waking up and seeing Jimin laying across me and Jin at the bottom of the bed. But when I woke up this time I didn't see them. Instead I saw the last person I would want to see next to me.

I looked over at them, because they were just taring at me. "You know it's rude to stare right?"

"Well I'm sorry but you're so beautiful I can see why Jungkook is protective over you. Though doesn't it get suffocating with him all over you?"

"Well Taemin I actually love my mate and I don't really care if he is overprotective or not. That just means that he loves and cares about me alot. But you would see it another way, wouldn't you?"

He just laughed and sat up and looked down at me. "Where's Jin and Jimin?"

"Don't worry about them, they are safe in thier rooms. But I had to replace thier guards. If I knew that they would let them go after being seduced I wouldn't have given them to them." He says in a matter of fact tone.

I sit up and roll my eyes. "Two days Taehyung, there some food right there. Can't have you passing out on the full moon. Make sure to eat and drink plenty of water....and what else was there." He said thinking to himself.

"Oh and get lots of rest. This is the last time you'll see me til then so be a good boy and don't give your guard hell. If you wanna walk around you can but be careful not to injure yourself. Lots of love."

He said walking out of the room and I instantly broke down.

Jungkook, where are you when I need you? I'm so scared, please help me

Jungkook's side

We had searched everything and nothing gave us a hint as to the location of our mate's plus Taemin.

Jungkook, where are you when I need you? I'm so scared, please help me

Taehyung?

I sit there, curious because I can hear him. I can hear his thoughts and everything but he can't hear me.

....HE CAN'T HEAR ME!!

"Namjoon!" I yelled at him excited. He jumps by the reaction of me calling his name but nonetheless answers. "What is it Jungkook?" He asked me curiously.

"I can hear Taehyung's thoughts in my head but he can't hear me." I said with a smile on my face and everyone looks at me confused.

"And that's a good thing?" Hoseok questions. "Yes because that means he's somewhere that has a block. That's means whatever my mate says can be heard by me but he can't hear me. They must have put a block up."

"And that's means that they are somewhere most likely abandoned or somewhere that's nice but in the middle of nowhere!"

I point a finger gun at Namjoon and "shoot" him. "Boo yah, we just need to find places that have that block and that will narrow our search down." I get so excited I start jumping.

"Good job, Kookster. Now let's start searching again....for the third time." Namjoon said with a hint of sarcasm. "Yea would have been nice if you came to that conclusion earlier but...good job "

Yoongi said and a small smile appeared on his face. I smiled back at him because I never see him smile sometimes. He's always sleep and he sleeps with the straightest face it's almost like he couldn't be gay but I can see past the straight smile and see a wet noodle.

"Thanks hyung." We go to the computer and start looking up places that could possibly be the location of Taehyung. "Well there's only three places, one is close by the other is all the way in Busan and the other in Daegu."

"Alright we start with Busan." I suggest and go to go grab my keys when a suddenly protest is heard. "Why all the way over there?! How about we just split up. Me and Hoseok will go Deagu and Jungkook and Yoongi go to Busan."

"Ok but who's going to check the one here?" Yoongi asked wondering. We all looked at each other and then thought it would be best to search together.

"Ok well everyone, get your keys and let's go find some sexy ass boys who are going to be destroyed after we rescued them." I said in a very superhero like voice and they just looked a me.

No one's side

Jungkook stood there while everyone else just looked at him as if he had grown two heads. "Well...are we just going to stand there and look at me as if I grown two heads or are we going to save three very good looking boys but one of them being the sexiest out of them all?" Jungkook said kinda ish also asked.

"First off my Jinnie is very handsome and better looking."

"Actually my little mochi is better looking then all of y'all's mates so I'm not hating."

The three boys went back and forth on who's mate was better looking. "Well Taehyung has the fattest ass."

"That's because you fuck him like crazy you dumbass bunny."

"Well my Jinnie is a better cook."

"Namjoon, dude he's the only one that cooks." Yoongi looks at Namjoon saying that in a "matter of fact" tone.

"Well yea true but still y'all can't deny that his food is good." Namjoon said

"Yea and y'all can't deny that Jimin does act like a child sometimes and find it cute."

"Yea and y'all can't deny that Taehyung is like a baby brother to yall."

After arguing for about ten minutes and Hoseok coming out of the kitchen with a sandwich in hand, the boys finally agreed on something.

"Yea and y'all can't deny that y'all hate Taemin just as much as I do." Hoseok said before taking a bite of his sandwich. "Dude where did you come from?"

"Umm obviously the kitchen. While y'all was standing here talking about having sex and your mates sucking y'all off I went and made me a sandwich. But y'all need holy water because..."

Hoseok paused, the others not knowing that was the end of his sentence. They waited for him to continue. "Because?" The three boys said in unison.

"Oh just because. Nobody should be fucking that much and then y'all started going into details like.....wow thanks for the update on your sex lives. Now, y'all won't have a sex life if y'all keep going on like this or we can go get your mates so your life has been restored." Hoseok said finishing his sandwich.

The boys just stood there, astounded. "Hobi, I didn't think you were like this." Jungkook said eyes wide.

"Yea I always thought you would be the person to just...I don't know laugh it off and not be like this. Are you ok?" Yoongi said

"Oh yeah I'm fine just tired. But I'mma help y'all find your mates so you can go back to your normally scheduled program." Hoseok said grabbing his keys and heading towards his car.

"Come on now, we don't have all day." Hoseok got in his car and started it.

All the boys went into thier car and made a group call so the could talk to each other. There was alot of "Jungkook slow down" and "Jungkook turn down the music" and "Jungkook stop speaking your thoughts out loud"

But they eventually made it to the first place that they needed to check out for thier mates.

"Alright boys..." Jungkook said stepping out of his car.

"Let's get this bread"
_______________________________________

Sorry for the late update but boom.

Wonder what's going to happen next?

What are you thoughts?

Be sure to vote and comment

See you in the next chapter
😊💕