Part 33

No one's side

"Who are you?" Taehyung asked grabbing the food from the man's hand. He walked into his room setting it down on his nightstand for him to eat it later.

I mean yeah he didn't like the situation he was in and he didn't stop eating for a while but now he was starving and the food looked really good.

"My name is Yugyeom and you're mine tonight baby." He pulled Taehyung close to him by his waist but Taehyung ended up pushing him away.

"I'm sorry you must have the wrong Taehyung because I belong to no one but my mate." He stood with arms crossed.

He turned his back and walked to his bed sitting down grabbing the tray before he started eating. Yugyeom walked over to the bed and sat in front of Tae taking the chopsticks out of his hand.

"Listen, my baby, tonight is gonna be amazing. I heard about you sweet heart and I've watched you. When I first saw you I was amazed by the white coat of fur that you had. You smelled so nice and sweet. Then I knew I just had to have you, but you smelled like another alpha. So I knew I had to wait."

Yugyeom got up, stilling holding the chopsticks as he used them to explain and confess his love for the hungry beauty on the bed. And Taehyung didn't really care, all he wanted was some food.

Taehyung's side

I just wanted to eat. Looking at the food, it just looked so nice. And it was so good for what I could taste, I feel bad for not eating the other times because they also looked good but no I was stubborn and wanted to leave and everything.

How can I be such an idiot? I look at this Yugyeom guy and he's still talking, what a creep. He sniffed me and watched...more like stalked me.

Which means he practically saw me naked and saw me have dirty time with Kookie and just.....ew.

I shivered just thinking about having someone watch me and kookie have some alone time.

I wonder what Kookie is doing right now? Although I did leave him on the phone which it might die. He probably hung up or still on the phone but I doubt he can hear anything that's going on.

Then again he might be yelling into the phone telling me to answer him or maybe threatening to punish me when I get back but then regretting it because he misses me so much and wants to cuddle with me.

Jungkook's side

"YA! Kim Taehyung you better pick up this phone now or I'll punish you when you get back!"

"..."

"Oh so we giving the silent treatment, I see how it is, well prepare that ass because it will be sore and red when I'm done with it."

"..."

" Baby I'm sorry I wouldn't do that. I miss you so much I'd never hurt you. I can't wait to have you back in my arms and we can cuddle and kiss all you want. Would you like that?"

"..."

"Baby please answer me, I love you."

"...and your body is just stunning. Seeing your curves and all your edges all your perfect imperfections (I was listening to John Legend today) like you're just perfect."

"Taehyung who is that?"

"And baby let me tell you this...LET ME GO!"

Jungkook's side

I heard two different voices. One I knew was Taehyung's but the other I didn't know who. But whatever this man is doing to my baby, he will pay.

I sit there on the phone listening to Taehyung struggle to get the man to let him go but he wasn't listening. Instead he kept talking about how beautiful and sexy and alluring my baby is.