Part 14

Jungkook's side

I didn't even recognize or realize how hard I hit my head on the table but I was out like a light. Suddenly I had felt my head being lifted up and something cold being placed on it.

I shiver slightly and then feel a blanket cover me. I'm quite comfortable right now, I'll just sleep til Tae finishes eating.

I just wonder, maybe he did eat something to get sick. I think he might of had something to drink or whatever. Oh well as long as he gets better it's fine.

1 hour later

"Jesus Tae, how long does it take you to eat? I mean I know you're sick but your food is pretty much cold by now." I slowly sit up, eyes still shut.

I feel around with my hand that I was holding him with and I can't feel his body heat or his body for that fact. My eyes shoot open as I look around trying to find him.

"Taehyung!" I get up in a rush out of my chest trying to find him only tripping on the blanket that I had.

"God why is this blanket in the way?!" I get up fast running into the living. Unmindful to me I have socks on so when I try to stop myself from running....I fall on my butt.

"Ouch!! SON OF A B-" "Kookie.." I stand up fast, popping up on my feet. "Taehyung, where were you?" I ask pointing to him, trying to fix myself. Hoping to make it look like I didn't just fall not once but twice.

"Umm well as you can clearly see I'm in the living room watching TV. And I heard you fall....both times." He giggles cutely but does he not realize how like...I guess stressed I was.

I roll my eyes and walk over sitting next to him, laying my head on his lap. "Well how much did you eat?"

He plays with my hair, threading his fingers through and dragging them out slowly. "I ate all of it." I hum in response. "Did you have to throw up?"

"No I actually held it down. I'm feeling better tho my body still does hurt." I nod my head. "Ok, well that happens when you're sick but I'm here so you'll be ok."

I snuggle into his lap and fall back asleep. I'm so unbelievably tired but I have Tae with me right here so everything is good.

Taehyung's side

I continue playing with Jungkook's hair til he's sound asleep. I pull out my phone and call Jin.

EommaJin calling...

Jin: yes Tae what's wrong sweetie? How are you feeling?

Me: hey hyung I'm feeling a little better but still not 100%

Jin: that's good sweetie, what's wrong?

I start to tear up thinking about the possibilities of why I'm sick. I sniffle quietly but of course Jin heard.

Jin: Tae what's wrong? Please talk to me, do you need anything?

Me: hyung what if...what if I'm pregnant? I mean I was throwing up and everything and just thinking of the possibilities of why I'm sick. It's scary.

Me: I don't know if it was something I ate or maybe I'm pregnant but if I am I'm scared to tell Jungkook bc what if he's not ready or what first he leaves me. Hyung I'm scared.

I'm so close to breaking down in tears but I hold them back because of the sleeping alpha on my lap.

Jin: oh honey, he won't leave you. He loves you too much to leave you. Here about I get you a test and you take it. Then we'll talk about it after the results, how does that sound?