Part 29

Taehyung's side

The guy who was holding me kept kissing my neck I didn't like this at all. "Um.. could you p-please stop that?" I asked him scaredly.

"Oh why? Why don't you just enjoy yourself because..." He went down to my ear, licking the shell first. "I'm gonna enjoy myself and it's only fun if you do too."

I tried to push his arm off from around my waist but he just tightened his grip. He looked over at his friend, who did nothing but stare and watch. Tears were welling up in my eyes.

"You wanna join in? I'll be glad to share him with you." I move around hoping to get loose but it doesn't work. Tears start to roll down my face and I really want my Jungkook.

"Yea sure just let me handle the boy in there." The other dude nods his head towards Jimin's room. Or is it Jin's?

I don't know, but I have to get out of this. The guy holding me wraps his other arm around my chest holding me close and tightly.

It hurts.

But I have to try and get out of this but I don't know how. I struggle to get out but it's not working. I only stop moving when I feel something poking my butt.

The man holding me 'tsk'ed at me. "Ah look what you did. You caused a problem, but I don't mind. I like the feeling of that nice butt you have. Hope I get to get up close and personal with you later."

He lets go and smacks my ass, then he pushed me towards the room where one of my friends was in. I look back at the guy and he winks at me.

I felt a shudder run down my body as I turned the door handle and walked into the room. I look around hoping to Jin or Jimin. To my luck I found Jin but not the way I wanted to see him.

He was hanging by is arms in midair. His shirt had tears and rips and there was some blood on his body. His head was hanging down and I could tell his eyes were closed.

I walked further into the room going towards him. I suddenly stopped and turned around when I heard the door slam shut.

I turn around and see a girl standing next to the frame. "He kept talking and talking and just wouldn't shut up."

The girl walked forward and held a whip in her hand. I knew that she used that on Jin. I looked away from her to my friend. I was about to head towards him when I felt something wrap around my ankle.

I look down and see the whip and before I knew it I was getting pulled back. "AH! Jinnie help me!"

He started to stir around and slowly lift his head up. I got pulled up and the girl held me in place. "You want to save your friend?"

I struggle in her grip but she releases me causing me to fall to the ground in front of me. "Then go get him."

"Y-yah leave him alone. T-tae baby, are you ok? Did they hurt you at all?" Jin says started to become fully conscious.

I ran towards him and didn't touch his body in case he was in any pain. "Let him down, please." My hands were shaking and I didn't know what to do.

The girl cut the ropes that were holding Jin and he fell in my arms. "It's ok Jin I-i got you."

"Ah my baby, you're ok. I'm so glad." He searched all over my face for any scars or bruises. "I'm fine Jinnie, I'm fine. What happened are you ok?"

"Ah don't worry about me. I'm strong you know. Strong power thank you." We giggled and I could tell someone didn't like that.

"Both of y'all shut up. I should of just killed your friend little omega. Made you suffer even more than you're going to. But no I decided to be nice."

"Who even are you?" I asked shaking.

"Lalisa, but it's not like it'll matter. Now get out of here!"

"Don't talk at him like that! Can't you see he's already going through so much right now. From being taken away from his mate, to being told some traumatizing stuff. Yea you try to be a male omega knowing that you're not near the one you love and that your mate is gonna suffer in two days maybe even less by now. Yeah I bet you feel like shit right now and you should."

No one's side

Lisa started to tear up. He can't say that she's an omega but her mate, Jennie is. She can only imagine how she would feel if Jennie was going through this.

But she had a job to do and she wasn't about to fail at it. She had to do what she was told because they were holding her mate hostage.

"Please Lisa, just help me get to my Kookie. I'm really scared and don't want to do this." Taehyung's eyes overfilled with tears that he tried to hold back.

"I'm sorry but I can't." After that someone came up and stabbed Jin in the back of his leg.

"JIIIIIIN!! NOOOOO! WHY!?"

Jin collapsed but lucky the stab wasn't enough to kill him, it only injured him.

"Taetae, don't worry. You'll be ok, I'm always here for you baby." Tears were falling faster than the speed of light. "Jin please, please stay with me. I need you! I need you there with me Jinnie-hyung! Please I'm so scared!"

"Taetae calm down ok, look I'll always be here. Ok don't worry, go see Jiminie, he's next door. I'll be ok, don't worry I'm not gonna die."

"I'm just tired, I'mma take a nap. But I'll be here and alive when you come back. I promise, you can trust me."

Jin said the rest of his words and fell unconscious. Tae didn't know what to do. He sat there with Jin's head in his lap.

He looked up and around trying to find out who did it but couldn't see the person as the vanished into the dark.

It was starting to get late and Tae still had to see Jimin. He dragged Jin to the bed. Struggling but put him in the bed and covered him up.

"You better keep your promise." He planted a kiss on his forehead before leaving the room going across the hall.

When Tae walked out of the room with his head down. He looked at the guy who was holding him earlier.

Not a single glance towards him.

He walked to Jimin's room and opened the door. He saw Jimin on his bed, knocked out. Well he had been knocked out but Tae didn't know that.

He just crawled into the bed and went to sleep.

Meanwhile with the alphas

The boys had went to sleep but was suddenly woken up when Namjoon screamed out Jin's name.

"JIN!" He looked around at everyone who looked at him. "Joon, Wyatt's wrong? It's almost 11 at night."

"We need to check that last place right now or so help me god. I know y'all feel it, it's only going to get worse."

"Yeah I felt a sharp pain in my neck, they did something to Jimin." Yoongi added in.

"And I can feel Tae being really depressed." Jungkook stood up and was about to leave, along with Namjoon and Yoongi but they got stopped.

"And you think that yall can make any rational decisions when you're all worn out and tired?" They all put thier head down in shame.

Hoseok is right.

"That's what I thought now go lay down and go to sleep. We'll go tomorrow to check."
_______________________________________

Oof and boof

Please don't hate me readers😫

I know I know but don't worry Tae and Jungkook will be reunited.

After some other stuff happens, but this bok is coming to the end. There's still chapters left but after the problem, this is gonna end.

But if you still like reading my stories, I have some in the drafts that I'll put up so y'all can pick which one you wanna read.

See you in the next chapter
😊💕