Part 21

Jungkook's side

I had told Tae everything I wanted to tell him. Well there's more but I don't want to overwhelm him. It was silent and then I heard sniffles and felt a tear all on my face.

I sit up quickly and look at Taehyung who had big watery eyes. "Baby, what's wrong?"

He quickly wipped his tears. "Nothing... nothing's wrong."

"Don't like to me I obviously saw you crying. Come on baby talk to me." I said to him in a soft voice placing my hand on his cheek. I hope I didn't make him cry.

"I-it's just your p-parents they, they....THEYDIDNTLOVEYOUANDTREATEDYOULIKESHITANDIFEELSOBADANDIMSORRYJSHDVEJWJDHD!"

It's like he had a gate that he was holding up to keep his tears in and the gate just broke. I understood half of what he said but the rest was just mumble jumble.

"Oh baby...." I pull him into a hug and rub his back. I try to calm him down which is working because he goes from crying to small sniffles.

I pull away and look him in the face. I wipe the tears that are still falling from his beautiful eyes.

Taehyung's side

It's just so sad how his parents treated him that I couldn't help but cry. My parents just handed me cards and sent me off but his parents didn't love him.

I don't know what to do. Like how am I supposed to feel. I mean I feel sad and upset but also I feel anger like how dumb could people be.

Jungkook is a good person with a good heart. He's done nothing bad and is always kind and caring. What did he do to deserve this kind of treatment.

Yeah so what he was born an omega look at what he is now. He's a trueblood alpha with a really hot mate.

"Baby it's ok. Look at me now, I have e a really hot and kind mate. I can benefit without my parents." He kept rubbing my back making me feel better.

I had finally calmed down and sat there in his arms. "Baby..." He called out for me and I looked up at him.

"You know I love you so much." He kissed my forehead then my cheek and finally my lips. "I love you too Jungkook." I kissed him back.

No one's side

Things were just starting to get heated, when someone busted through the door.

"You better-"

"It's your father Jungkook. He's fallen ill, and he's asked to see you."

Jungkook just looked and listened. He glanced at Taehyung and Tae just responded with a nod. "Ok I'll go, Tae get-"

"No, he's asked for just you alone..."

"Tae stay here, I'll be back real quick. Don't worry I'll be fast and make sure everything is ok." Jungkook ran his fingers down the side of Tae's face. Taehyung just nodded, placing his hand on top of the other's.

"Don't worry just go check on him. He is your father after all." Jungkook got ready and left, stopping in the door frame.

"I love you Taehyung."

"I love you too Jungkookie."

Jungkook's side

You know what's weird...that person that came in to tell me about my father seemed new. I've never seen him around the pack but I don't know.

But first I need someone to watch over Tae. It may just be me but I don't really trust that guy. Maybe he's just new to the pack or whatever it is.