Part 11

No one's side

Taehyung and Jungkook are running in and out between trees and finally come to a stop. They reach a clearing and lay in the grass next to each other.

Tae: this feels so nice. It feels so good to have the wind blowing through my fur. I feel refreshed and renewed.

Kook: I'm glad you feel that way. It's been a while since I last ran.

Jungkook was quite after his statement. He thought back to when he'd run away from home or go somewhere he had no business going. Wether that be dark alleys or over to his friends.

Jungkook ran away from the pain of his family. Yes he is a trueblood alpha, born to two alpha parents, but he's not the only one.

His parents had another child before Jungkook. His name is Jinyoung, a trueblood. It's not hard to have trueblood offspring as long as your true mate is your soulmate.

That's the into reason why truebloods are rare. No wolf ever really meets thier soulmate. It's rare for just two alphas to be mate's, but for them to be soulmates is another story.

Jinyoung, Jungkook's older brother, was always favored by thier parents and everyone else. They just couldn't get enough of him, he was the next head alpha. He was treated with the utmost care.

If he had a scratch or a scar they tend to it ASAP. But let it be Jungkook and they brush him off or tell him to go away. Nobody ever cared for Jungkook, sometimes they barely noticed he was even there.

Being left at parties or at home. Even at home they won't notice him even if he's sitting at the dining table with everyone. But let him break something or if Jinyoung gets mad it's all over for Jungkook.

His parents would beat and smack him around. They didn't care for him at all. So he'd run, that was until Jin found him. He was sleeping on the streets and Jin took him in.

Jungkook felt bad but Jin didn't mind. He befriended the boy and soon the two were best friends. Jin introduced Jungkook to his friends Jhope, and crush Namjoon.

They all were skeptical of the boy but decided to look passed that and befriend him as well. Jungkook ended staying and living with Jin unintentionally, but Jin kept telling him it's ok.

They didn't know why the poor Jungkook ran away from home. Everytime they'd try to bring it up he'd get scared or start to cry so they left it alone until he was ready to tell them.

That day eventually came and Jin cried. He never thought parents could be so cruel to thier child. Jin then declared himself that day Jungkook's mother. Much to Jungkook amusement he rejected but Jin had it already set in stone telling him not to deny his mother in front of him.

Question was asked, "if Jin's the mother, then who's the father?" A blushing look threw itself on Namjoon's face. Everyone looks back and forth between Mother Jin and Namjoon.

Everyone knows they like each other they just won't admit it. Jungkook ended up blurting out that he wanted Namjoon to be the father and everyone bursted out into laughter.

There's more to Jungkook's story then what meets the surface. Taehyung doesn't know anything but is willing to wait for Jungkook to tell him.

Taehyung's side

I stared at Jungkook because he hadn't said anything since we stopped running.

Tae: Kookie are you ok?

Kookie: hmm..oh I'm fine Tae it's just, it feels nice outside. Having my mate running with me and running around. It's nice.

Tae: ok just making sure, we should probably head back it's starting to get dark out.