Part 1 - Monday Blues

~6:34am~

Your alarm rung relentlessly as you opened your eyes. Why is it going off? Its only Saturday you thought in your sleep-deprived brain. 

You're just a normal teenager, swamped in homework, your only priorities being your friends, schoolwork and actually being able to survive this last year in school . You'd been on summer break for a while now, and turned 17 alongside your twin brother, Joshua. You weren't excited to go back, but school wasn't 'that' bad, but was made 10x worse as you didn't realise you were actually going back right now.

Y/N: "Why are yOU GOING OFF?" your grungy voice yelled at the metal alarm.

Mum: "Maybe because its Monday morning and school starts soon? Now get up and get into that shower, you stink!" she shut the door after her brief statement and you just rolled and fell off the bed in shock.

"SCHOOL!?"

— — — 

One cold shower later, you changed into your uniform, dried your hair and put on some light make up. You wanted to make a good impression, but equally didn't care too much. After doing several poses in your mirror and reminding yourself how important you are, you ran downstairs to be welcomed by food.

Y/N: "Dad already at work?" you asked, mouth half full with food.

Mum: "Yep, he'll be back 7ish"

Joshua: "Can you hurry up Y/n, i don't want to be late because of you AGAIN" he hit the back of your head lightly, walking to the door impatiently. 

Y/N: "Shut up, idiot" the word slipped silently off your tongue whilst you adjusted your blue bow around your collar. 

At your school, there were four separate houses, all different colours to divide the school and provide competition. You house, blue, was famous for its sporting activities and had strong competition with the yellow house. Another strong for its sporting abilities. You were one of two house captains, giving you some responsibility for younger students, setting a good example and most importantly, 

sporting events. 

Josh was in the green house, focused on the arts. Speaking of Josh-

"HURRY UP!"

— — — 

Joshua: "Why are we here so early?"

Y/N: "If i recall correctly, you're the one who wanted to leave so early" you lugged your schoolbag across your shoulder, full of supplies and books for your meeting. 

Joshua: "Well you have a meeting, and i have some artwork to catch up on"

Y/N: "Yeah right, you just want to see Wendy~" you teased him and laughed when he hushed you, embarrassed.

Joshua: "Sh! I don't even like her" he said whilst looking around, watching the coast nervous.

Y/N: "Yeah yeah ok, aren't those your friends over there?" you pointed towards a bustling bunch of rowdy boys, all having ties of different colours. 

Joshua: "oH yeah, alright, you sure you'll be ok if i leave you?" he looked at you concerned and held your face like a mother. 

Y/N: "Josh. I'm seventeen {A/n: See what i did there? ;)} I think i can look after myself" you removed his hands and started to walk off.

Joshua: "Call me if you need me my precious potato!" he yelled, earning a few laughs and an a death stare from you. 

This is gonna be a long day.

A/N: So i know this wasn't that interesting or gripping, but it will get better! Please share and support the story, i wanted to do a Coups ff as he is actually my bias. Love you all <3