Part 24 - Trouble Brewing

~Monday - 8:19am~

You shut the door behind you, about o lock it before you got distracted. Wendy ran up to you, exploding into a rant and you listened intently. Caught up in the daze you completely about the shut, but unlocked door behind..

You made it to class on time, walking through hundreds of seats to find your own. On your way you could feel a few girls looking at you, whispering after and giving you not the nicest glances. A=Thought it made you uncomfortable you figured they were just swimming rivals? You found your desk and sat down, turning around to talk to Seungchol before it started.

Coups: "Morning ugly!" he cheered quite loudly, but playfully and waved annoying in your face.

Y/n: "Thats rich coming from you" you snorted and turned back around, but he grabbed your shoulder and stopped you.

Coups: "Hey uh, today meet me in one of the music rooms after school"

Y/n: "Why?"

Coups: "Surprise!"

Y/n: "I don't know..we're not meant to meet in after school hours especially when theres sport training.." you didn't even need to finish when you remembered what you'd discussed a few nights ago.

Coups: "Breaking the rules, be there" he eagerly whispered, gifting you an attractive smirk just before the teacher walked it and started writing on the board.

You could always swim a bit later tonight..yeah..thats what you'd do. Feeling on edge and risky made you smile down and find it harder to focus. The class simmered down but two very prominent stares remained on you, unaware of what they were doing.

— — —

~11:13am~

"Shh! You don't know who's around.."

"Which number is it again..?"

"Oh for gods sake, this is why we don't trust you with stuff Jisoo!"

Three very untrustworthy voices bounced around the Blue & Yellow dorm, a place they didn't necessarily all belong to but invaded still. They pushed dither until the fell upon room 106 - funnily enough, your room.

Jisoo: "So what are we gonna do?"

Momo: "simple, just sneak in, see if we can find anything suspicious about Y/n and Seungchol then leave"

Jisoo: "But why?"

Momo: "oh it's obvious there's something going on there, they're always talking and have you seen the way he looks at her?!" She scoffed and laughed but immediately stopped by a sharp hit.

Rose: "shut up, he doesn't realise what he's missing" she proceeded to m burst in the open door with a lot of force.

The girls were taken aback but too afraid to question it, instead joined her in YOUR dorm. They searched all around for a clue, any traces of him but failed to be successful. About to give up they started to walk out, until something caught her eye.

Momo: "hey, isn't that Seungchol's vintage film projector?" She pointed to a small, classy box. The one he used the night you watched the film. They all gathered around and looked curiously.

Jisoo: "how can you be so sure? Lots of people will have them.."

Rose: "oh please who would want such an old piece of garbage" she lightly kicked the tape and folded her arms.

"Is this all the evidence we have?"

Momo: "I guess..I'm almost positive he had the same one though. We'd know if his is missing from his dorm room!"

Rose: "well the we'll do that, let's-" she was interrupted by the bell ring suggesting that lessons had ended and people would be coming back soon.

Momo: "shoot we better get going before everyone comes back" they went into action, grabbing their things and rushing frantically.

Rose: "Jisoo be quick!" She yelled from the door, looking worried as people started filing back into their dorms.

They all ran out the room after that, leavings behind a faint trail but more importantly a big clue.

— — —

Class had finished and you were on your way to meet Coups. Butterflies filled your tummy and you walked at a exceptional pace, so exited to meet him. You arrived at the music block, where a few older, quieter rooms where located along a discreet corridor. You looked in all and frowned, until you came across the final one, a seated Seungchol sitting smiling up at you.

Y/n: "how long have you been in here?"

Coups: "too long" you both laughs and you sat down next to him at the piano. You scaled your fingers across the keys and looked up at him in adore.

Y/n: "Do you play?"

Coups: "absolutely not"

Y/n: "then why the hell are we here?"

Coups: "for this" he then pulled out an old guitar, detailed with beautiful historic lines and a rustic appeal.

Y/n: "woah, that's gorgeous" you traced your hands along the wood and he pulled away, sitting opposite you.

Coups: "I prepared something.." he looked down nervous and got in position.

"I've been working on it for a while"

Y/n: "Oh" you tried to be serious but the smile look over and the crack in your words made him look up as you tried to compose yourself.

Coups: "Don't laugh!" He pushes you gently and you apologised, still smiling but listening.

He strummed the opening note and you felt your stomach drop. You almost felt sick in a weird way, so affected by a single hand movement. His voice was raspy and soft, sure he wasn't he best, but he sounded amazing. He sung the first line and your eyes watered slightly, your heart beating fast and that feeling of sickness overwhelming,

the truth untold..

He sung with so much passion you couldn't help but melt. He was trying so hard and at the chorus would put in so much energy and devotion you felt so touched. No one has ever sung for you, heck, people barely managed to hold the door open! He could literally give you s high five and you'd die. So him serenading you was like him signing your death sentence.

"What did you think?"

He finished and looked up shy and you just smiled.

"I think I'm about to lose this bet"