Part 13 - House Party #1

~3:38pm~

Wendy: "Ahh, no more school for the weekend" she outstretched her arms and smiled widely.

Y/n: "what about a sleepover tonight?"

Dahyun: "Great idea! Whose house?"

Nayeon: "I can ask my dad?" She got out her phone and typed frantically, you all smiled in response.

Y/n: "I can't wait for a sleepover, it's been so long since" you got cut off by a swarm of guys.

Mingyu: "Hey ladies" he rolled in sling an arm over Dahyun smoothly, who snorted and removed it briefly.

Dahyun: "Hello ladies as well" she said whilst pushing him away.

Nayeon: "What brings you over here?"

Hoshi: "Rose's parents are away for the weekend, she's holding a party and we wondered if you wanted to come"

Nayeon: "YOU SERIOUS?! WELL WE WOULD LOVE"

Y/n: "-to not go. Have fun!" You started to go but got held back.

Nayeon: "noo! C'mon y/n we wanna go it'll be so fun!"

Dahyun: "Yeah it could be a nice change"

Y/n: "oh you've got to be kidding me, Wendy?" She was preoccupied with Josh and that made her answer clear.

Y/n: "ugh, I'm not gonna win am I" You held your head in your hand and felt a prescience creep up behind you.

Coups: "if you're looking for a reason to go, I'll be there" he leaned down and coated your ears with his sickening words making your stomach slip many times.

Y/n: "yeah no I'm certainly not there anymore" you turned around to face him, his arms crossed and smirk in place.

Coups: "is our bet becoming too real for you to handle?" he pouted tracing your arm but your pounding heart was saved when he intervened.

Jackson: "you're not coming y/n?" He came in-between and Coups sighed heavily.

Y/n: "oh I'm not sure.." he was in a few of your classes and was one of the most popular boys in the school, notorious for his looks.

Jackson: "you should come along, we could hang out" he smoothed back his hair and looked at you making you melt right there and then, his effect on you obvious.

Coups: "she said she didn't even wa-"

Y/n: "I'll be there!" You yelled out quickly, falling into his trap and he chuckled.

Jackson: "great, see you then"

Y/n: "see you~" You chimed after him, exhaling heavily.

Coups: "pfft, he's not even that good"

Y/n: "oh you're so jealous"

Coups: "jealous of what?!"

Y/n: "oh his ability to win me over" you teased in his face.

Coups: "what's there to be jealous of, I have the beautiful girl not him" he said it so calmly as if it meant nothing. Contrasting your intense blush.

— — —

You were in your bathroom, hurriedly trying to make yourself look somewhat ok. You put on a bit of make up and slipped into a tight black dress and a jacket instructed to you by Wendy. It was slightly out of your comfort zone but looking in the mirror, you felt good. You looked great. You couldn't resist your smile and found yourself laughing in the mirror. Recognising how crazy you looked you went downstairs to meet Josh to leave for the party-

"Absolutely not"

He ushered you away and you frowned.

Y/n: "you don't control me, I'm 17"

Josh: "and who's older?"

Y/n: "by a minute" you heard the car beep outside and you smile to yourself knowing you'd won.

Josh: "oh just put the jacket on" he forced it on you and you made your way to the car.

— — —

Wonwoo: "you look great y/n" he smiled through the rear view mirror and had a boost.

Y/n: "aw, thank you" you smiled and rearranged her dress nervously.

Josh: "steady on" he leaned forward making the others laugh and you were on your way to what was going to be one of the most life changing moments of your life..